Windows 10

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I like it but the sucky thing is you can't revert back to your previous OS

It's not hard. Just reinstall it the same way you install the technical preview of 10. You'll have to reinstall programs and such if you didn't back them up separately but it's not hard to do.

vincismurf

Legions Developer
Still waiting for official upgrade july 29th.

I hear the performance is a lot better for most games though, so can't wait.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Despite all the rave reviews for 10, inevitably I'll get annoyed at it. Check back here later to see how much I hate it.

Fixious

Test Lead
It's okay. Don't really like how blindingly white the top of each app is, and I really don't feel like downloading a hack to make it look better. I suppose over time I'll get used to it. No real use for a lot of the things in the start menu so I removed a bunch of those, as well as Cortana. I find the taskbar icons to be a bit too small for my liking. There's apparently a program you can download to resolve this but it doesn't bother me that much.

GReaper

Grumpy
Upgraded my gaming desktop, the update process went well with no problems at all.

My opinion on Windows 10 - it's fairly average, none of the new features are that appealing. I don't care about preference syncing so I'm sticking with a local account. The live tiles seem pointless and annoying, so I've disabled them. I wouldn't use Edge, I don't browse sites on my desktop (I do on the laptop), but there's no extensions for it anyway.

At least it's a free upgrade.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Upgraded my gaming desktop, the update process went well with no problems at all.

My opinion on Windows 10 - it's fairly average, none of the new features are that appealing. I don't care about preference syncing so I'm sticking with a local account. The live tiles seem pointless and annoying, so I've disabled them. I wouldn't use Edge, I don't browse sites on my desktop (I do on the laptop), but there's no extensions for it anyway.

At least it's a free upgrade.
What about speed?

Dino

Upgraded to Win 10, found out my res in cs:go had now got black bars. So I went back to 8.1
With 2,000 hours with no black bars, going straight to black bars is horrible.