Why I can't stop playing legions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Fire comes to euro games sometimes and it's very annoying cos we have to carry him pretty much the whole game. We have decided we don't pick him anymore. He ruins the fun for everyone.

You mean I have to carry the Euros and it gets very annoying. They stopped picking me because I unbalanced the game too much.

57thRomance

Quick question - Does anyone mom ever ask them why do you play Legions so much or as they would refer to it, "That Game"?
Another question - How many of you have a girlfriend, or have a life ?
1.) Yes. She also calls it "*chocolate cookies*" in Greek.
2.) I have both. Not hard to handle ;)

Noober

uhmmm my cat is much much better than my last girlfriend.. you know, sometimes i put some milk cream on my penis and with that rough language mmmmmm.....
and i have a life: on legions!
:D

However jaymyster, i play only in 1st person.. and i found this so much funny than third person.. why you say this is a third person game?

Application-1

test bester
Pandas thats why.
Take+That_075736_2694287.gif

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Haha, Im 14 too, I think he means we do have a life, but mine is completely taken over by homework... I literally don't have time to do anything except come home from school and start homework...
Homework at that age is too easy to stop you having fun, the bigger hurdles await.

ocarina_boy

Haha, Im 14 too, I think he means we do have a life, but mine is completely taken over by homework... I literally don't have time to do anything except come home from school and start homework...

So sad I always see this today. When I was in highschool they almost never gave us homework, and when they gave it to us we never did it. LOL SCREW THAT. Rather explore outside and run amuk. Did you choose hard subjects? It it really that neccessary? Why not just not do your homework?

Noober

WTF at 15 years old my all homework is to rolling "cigarettes" and playing tribes!
Now my only homework is to rolling "cigarettes" and playing legions... lol
and yes... i will kill myself soon :D
So dont follow my example and just do your homework... but don't let your homework prejudicate your funny times!

Immanent

How the hell can you have too much homework at 14? Start IB or med school/engineering uni's and you'll see what you mean by homework, trust me.

Levi

Homework at that age is too easy to stop you having fun, the bigger hurdles await.
My parents would be disappointed. It's not like I'm taking hard classes, only two honors... But they still give LOTS of homework

How the hell can you have too much homework at 14? Start IB or med school/engineering uni's and you'll see what you mean by homework, trust me.
Trust ME, I get a lot of homework. I'm not oblivious to this. I'm Gunna be a violinist and thats a whole bunch of work right there, plus school.

You're "stand in my own team's base entrance bowl on Frosttie and snipe incoming cappers and LO" pisses me off, but anyhow wuzgud nigguh?

I too feel the same way about legions and now all other shooters seem so slow and 2 dimensional in their game play now. There is just no coder good enough to make AI even close to the adaptability of a real player, which in turn make u adapt and so on.Bioshock is about the only thing in recent years to get my attention long enough to finish it.

I am wondering if even Ascend will be able to grab me like legions has lacking down jets and therefore the maneuverability of legions which it has always had of Tribes IMO.

Really looking forward to player hosting and the low ping fast twitch action that goes with it to happen.

derwydd

Never been a big fan of fps until this bloody game hit the scene, my limit was ps2. I am a little surprised at the limited amount of people playing this, it could be so much more. I also appreciate the amount of time and effort put into developing and maintaining legions. IA kind of screwed up a little in my humble opinion with this and the absence did it no good what so ever. This should be shouted from the roof tops, don't let this one fall by the wayside as it is one of the all time greats. A big shout to all who relaunched this, I take my hat off to you.
Addicted you could say so.

Abandoned

Never been a big fan of fps until this bloody game hit the scene, my limit was ps2. I am a little surprised at the limited amount of people playing this, it could be so much more. I also appreciate the amount of time and effort put into developing and maintaining legions. IA kind of screwed up a little in my humble opinion with this and the absence did it no good what so ever. This should be shouted from the roof tops, don't let this one fall by the wayside as it is one of the all time greats. A big shout to all who relaunched this, I take my hat off to you.
Addicted you could say so.

Yeah.. All legions need is a bigger playerbase :p

Status
Not open for further replies.