Why do they call you that?

57thEnryu

HolyThreadResurrection.jpg

Just so that all the new ppl can explain why they have their name :)

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Not amongst the new people, but hey.

Voltage being potential energy can either be devastating or useful, as is my game-play style! Devastating on the enemy, useful to my own team.

TurboO

My in-game name that I am probably most known for is Sipprell, its just my last name. When I first started playing games I just used it because I couldn't think of any cool names, any other names I use are just random smurfs.

WhiteHawk

All I know is that I wanted some kind of fast bird in my name so I picked Hawk so I coppied hawk from other Hawks that I knew at the time witch were just BlackHawk,IronHawk,WarHawk and Hawk and and some other color Hawks were already takin I chose White because white repersents pureness,strenght, and hope.

Delpicy

Oh we are bringing this thread back? Ok, I'll play along.

Ever hear of Brad Delp? More Than a Feeling? Foreplay/Long Time? Boston was the best *dancing* band ever, and him and Tom Scholtz were the leading forces behind it. So, in his honor, I mixed his last name with legacy and voila got something like Delpicy. I wanted to smurf as Lightn'n after seeing Red Tails, but ' isn't allowed, and Lightning is just stupid. STUPID