Why do they call you that?

57thEnryu

So, I've seen a lost of interesting names on the forums, and I'd like to start a thread asking why ppl chose the name they did.

For my name, enryu, it is Japanese for "Flaming Dragon", which states a few things about me. Metaphorically, fire is an element that consumes all in its path, an entirely offensive element. And the dragon is the most powerful mythological creature. So in that my name states that I am extremely powerful offensive player; in legions I cap, in other games I try to get the character with the most firepower in lieu of health. The best defense is a good offense after all.

Thats not all though, it also stakes some of my likes. Enryu is the name of a Japanese rescue robot, and I like robotic things. In addition, Enryu is the name of a character in the show bleach, relating to how I like amines. And all these are related to Japan, which is my favorite country (I want to live there soooo bad, but I have to learn Japanese first).

So, that's why I chose my name. Why did you choose yours?

Vustom

I wanted something that was short, unique and not taken at all, and i came up with Vustom, and yes, I have Kustom shoes.
Someone tweeted that I made my name by combining vans + custom as well, but that's not how I went about creating Vustom.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
St3lth stands for Stealth as you might;ve guessed, and yes im short, sneaky and stealthy. I liked the stealthy part and decided to make it look cooler my taking out the "a" and changing the "e" to "3". Btw Enryu I live in Japan, so come over anytime.

MightySheep

So, I've seen a lost of interesting names on the forums, and I'd like to start a thread asking why ppl chose the name they did.

For my name, enryu, it is Japanese for "Flaming Dragon", which states a few things about me. Metaphorically, fire is an element that consumes all in its path, an entirely offensive element. And the dragon is the most powerful mythological creature. So in that my name states that I am extremely powerful offensive player; in legions I cap, in other games I try to get the character with the most firepower in lieu of health. The best defense is a good offense after all.

Thats not all though, it also stakes some of my likes. Enryu is the name of a Japanese rescue robot, and I like robotic things. In addition, Enryu is the name of a character in the show bleach, relating to how I like amines. And all these are related to Japan, which is my favorite country (I want to live there soooo bad, but I have to learn Japanese first).

So, that's why I chose my name. Why did you choose yours?

weeaboo.jpg

h2odragon

When I started to use this username I was into both dragons and chemistry, thus I used a simple chemical formula which was water and added dragon to it.

A2

Meh.
FableAssassin somehow became just Assassin, which somehow became AssAss, which somehow became A2.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
7 fissurez - number 7, then the result of an earthquake/whatever then a z on the end.

problem solved.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Well, Pokemon anyone ? 'Fireblast' Is actually a move which fire pokemon can use, but it didn't sound quite right so I added the 'o' on the end.

theGOAT

theGOAT
it stands for Greatest Of All Times,
nice right. I got it from ricky Charmichael wich is a super famous supercross rider that got a disease and cant ride anymore,
it says im super good and that i like motocross i currently have a yz250f

masterluso

When I was 7, my Uncle got me a GBA and the game Final Fantasy Tactics Advance(FFTA). I loved it. The main character's name was Marche. I made an AdventureQuest (AQ) account about a year later. I named my account there "master marche" after that guy from earlier, and I added "master" because "marche" was already taken, and I didn't want to add a stupid number on the end(no offense to number pplz). Then I found out there was going to be a FFTA2! It was supposed to come out in January of the next year, so I expected that could be a late Christmas present. Square Enix delayed the release until June 26*rage*. When I finally got the game, it's main character's name was Luso(he was a loser, but I didn't realize it at the time). All the while though, I had been playing AQ. A few months after getting FFTA2, I realized that Artix Entertainment(makers of AQ) and their servers were EBIL, so I quit. A week or two later, I started playing Runescape. When I tried to make an account there, I discovered that there was a 12 character limit on usernames. "master marche", with the space, was 13. Since I wanted to be able to tell the words apart, I got rid of "marche" and replaced it with "luso" so my name was now "master luso". A few months after that, I played this thing called an FPS game(I think it was Unreal Tournament, but I can't remember). I loved it more than any game ever before. So I googled something along the lines of "free FPS games", and found this thing called "Fallen Empire: Legions" I made an account, and after finding out that spaces weren't allowed, I simply removed it from the name. I have used this name ever since. On some websites I have shortened it to "maslus", but on most, it stays how it is.

Serket

I have mine because of a card game Yu-gi-oh, and because I had just gotten a gamecube at that time and some games required a name for the files so I had to come up with one. At first I always went for SNK because I used to play a lot of the games in the metal slug series and I used SNK as a name for my scores, same as the comany that made the games but I wanted something different and uncommon. Then one day I was watching the anime and a guy summons this monster with high power and the ability to gain 500 attack points for every monster it destroyed, and that just struck me as an awesome ability, so I took the name.
If you look up the name it actually is the real name of the egyptian deity of venoms and stings, if I recall correctly, a fact that made me like it even more because I live in Mexico and the country has the highest number of scorpion species worldwide.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
My name originated from art, the first forum I signed up to was an art forum. So as you would dabble a brush, Dabbleh was created. :D BIG STORI.