Who are the best/decent players out there in the Legions community ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helvian

Plenty of good, decent and excellent players out there that have already been mentioned.

I'm trying to master high-speed sniping...<.< >.>

Heartsong

LO- Shade
Chase- Slyboots/Ragol
LD- Filt3r
HoF- DeSk (Far and away, you guys. This is the single most lopsided category in all of Legions.)
Caps- Unknown/Twisted
Snipes- Nept
Duels- Nept

I have my days. My history is heavily ingrained in Tribes Vengeance dueling, so I can duel and pull out those MA's if I really focus.

Most of the time though, I just get embarrassed. I remember dueling Unexistant 5-7 times, and only killing him once.

HellzHere

Why are there only like 4 Euro guys who have metioned the best out of euros. But the whole thread seemed to be full of US names only :/

Anyway...heck off the top of my head there's just to many good Euro players to list... Elder,Dimmity, etc.....I could go on forever but I have a life you see :)

Dimitryy

HellzHere said:
Anyway...heck off the top of my head there's just to many good Euro players to list... Elder,Dimmity, etc.....I could go on forever but I have a life you see

:(
also you hasnt a life, so stop saying it everytime you fail somewhere

thx

How busy could you be to begin typing something, then stop midway, claiming you had a life? Finish your list of good European players, please.

Dimitryy

HellllelesHear said:
loooool? where is this hate coming from exactly? and when did I fail so bad that i replied by saying "I got a life"??
:/

here: you wrote my name wrong = totally failed

HeLsZlzHerRe said:
Anyway...heck off the top of my head there's just to many good Euro players to list... Elder,Dimmity, etc.....I could go on forever but I have a life you see

and now, i will hate you with my super cool lighting
hate.jpg
, FOREVER, muhahhaha

also you wrote only 2 players down ... and than suddenly you got a life ... pfff
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.