Who are the best/decent players out there in the Legions community ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacky_spy

back in the old days of instantaction i've noticed so many skilled players but there was one player who deathmatches always and had like 10 players over him dying like birds every time i c him lol. its kasityolainen but am no so sure he still plays now cz ive seen crappy players with this name fooling around. and am not so sure if he had another fake acount or if he is actually a mod or an admin.... bla bla

Immanent

(Those who I have played against)In Asia:

Chain: Nobody has topped me yet... :/ 57thSylph would be my next choice, excuse her thrash talking.
Snipey: Nobody yet...
Cap: St3lth hands down
HoF: KARNAGE!
MA: Nobody yet...
Thrash-talker: thechamp

Karnage

Private Tester
(Those who I have played against)In Asia:

Chain: Nobody has topped me yet... :/ 57thSylph would be my next choice, excuse her thrash talking.
Snipey: Nobody yet...
Cap: St3lth hands down
HoF: KARNAGE!
MA: Nobody yet...
Thrash-talker: thechamp
<3

Except that I would nominate Maxter or Sylph and maybe KB24 as better cappers than Stelth. Sorry Stelth :( You are good but not THAT good. :p

Immanent

<3
Except that I would nominate Maxter or Sylph and maybe KB24 as better cappers than Stelth. Sorry Stelth :( You are good but not THAT good. :p
Those are all 57th D:, anyway, when I ask them (Maxter and Sylph) to come to SG to play with me, they "politely" decline. Maxter even accused me of abusing the chaingun :3

Karnage

Private Tester
Those are all 57th D:, anyway, when I ask them (Maxter and Sylph) to come to SG to play with me, they "politely" decline. Maxter even accused me of abusing the chaingun :3
They are 57th. :p And they declined to go to SG server because it sucked.

Propkid

Back in earlier FE:L I'd without hesitation say that kasity was the best, but now all we have left of him is grandpa Yoda. Might jump around a little and pewpew stuffs but it's no longer the same ;p

Lunaris

no mention of azn's..

EXCEPT KARNAGE.

my finger automatically presses Ctrl+K when I see that thing flying around.

I sneak up on him and chainwhore him. Respawning also works too...

Status
Not open for further replies.