"What You May Not Know About Me"

poiuyt580

1. I used to like hippety-hop/rap when I was teenager.. thank god I've gone past that.
2. I got into anime '02 (BEFORE it was mainstream in Scandinavia) and watched almost any anime that aired on finnish TV, including Sailor Moon dubbed in swedish.
3. I have life outside Legions. For realz.
What is real life?

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Whatchu may not know... I'm a beer snob and I can't even legally drink yet.

Edit: Also I send ~35k texts a month and receive about ~40k

Synista

What you may not know about me is I got scouted to be in Arsenals U16 Academy and got in after 1 month worth of training/trials/matches but soon I stopped enjoying football so I stopped playing and I've also been offered an apprenticeship in IBM for when I'm 16 and have finished school (GCSE's) to start working for up to £20,000 a year in my first year. But I still have to do some sort of trial when/if I accept it -_-.

Metreon

What you may not know about me is that I've just won my Basketball U17 Regional finals and for you being 6'8'' tall and not play basketball but do that computer stuff hurts me ):
I played for most of my childhood and a good chunk of high school. I can still school people in a pickup game, but my college isn't really a sports school, and being a political science major/computer science minor as well as being fairly active on the college radio station and on campus doesn't leave me much time. (The sport I avoided was football, because I like my brain cells too much.)

Besides, I have a basketball that runs Linux. :p