"What You May Not Know About Me"

jickerjacker

Private Tester
can't bend my pinky on my right hand because i stuck it in a clothes dryer when i was four, resulting in an ER trip and some surgeries :D

Metreon

You may not know that I'm 6'8" tall.

You also may not know about this fun stuff I've been doing lately. It involves putting a classic OS on a VM and seeing how websites look through the browser it came with. Such as these very forums:

23jk747.png

Now, if you wanna see some real *chocolate cookies*... see what Netscape Communicator 4 does to Facebook! This activity gives me chuckles.

MJ1284

1. I used to like hippety-hop/rap when I was teenager.. thank god I've gone past that.
2. I got into anime '02 (BEFORE it was mainstream in Scandinavia) and watched almost any anime that aired on finnish TV, including Sailor Moon dubbed in swedish.
3. I have life outside Legions. For realz.

Dacil

What you also may not know about me is that I won division II basketball national championship in 2004 as a youngin'

What you may not know about me is that I've just won my Basketball U17 Regional finals and for you being 6'88'' tall and not play basketball but do that computer stuff hurts me ):
you reminded me lol!

Dacil

that high school teacher with the blog scandal from central bucks east high school...passed her in the hallways almost everyday for three years!

Application-1

test bester
I once was half naked with green/blue spray paint on me while standing next to a girl with beads around her forehead and a flower dress.

Hipsters/Electro-Indie parties can be a lot of fun. And yes some substances are legal here wich might had something to do with it. Though the clothing etc that I saw was real. I think.

Armageddon

Teapot
I've been playing hockey since the age of 6, Deck/Floor/Ice and in 2003 i went to the philly phantoms open tryouts, didn't make the team but it was fun and very tough.

57thEnryu

you may not know that I sometime pretend to be a gay chick (otherwise known as a lesbian) while playing CS:S. interesting things happen.