what are you watching right now?

Poponfu

Lead Developer

B-R5RB BY THE NUMBERS

· Around 21 hours of total fighting

· 7,548 unique characters belonging to those two coalitions participated in the overall battle (i.e. landed on at least one killmail). 6,058 participated directly in the B-R5RB system with 2,670 in system at max

The Economic Impact

11 TRILLION ISK.

According to some PLEX conversions that could equate to approximately $300,000-$330,000 USD.

Last edited:

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I could really get into Eve quite easily but then no one will play it with me because they know how big of time sink it is, but then I want to smash their faces in because league each day takes about the same if not more time than Eve would maintaining an account a couple of months in (Being able to buy plex with the ingame currency)

Also I wonder if they'll start accepting bitcoin for eve soon.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I could really get into Eve quite easily but then no one will play it with me because they know how big of time sink it is, but then I want to smash their faces in because league each day takes about the same if not more time than Eve would maintaining an account a couple of months in (Being able to buy plex with the ingame currency)

Also I wonder if they'll start accepting bitcoin for eve soon.

Yeah , I have tried to start 3x before and always quit for reasons like you describe. If I had just stuck with it I would be in a sweet/pvpable ship by now ;/

Jello

Contributor
I saw a couple players trying to enter when I had my server up so for those who wanted to enter but couldnt....youll get to play it soon...

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
I start my spring break Monday so until then you guys will not get to play it :p, and I've had a little break here and there to edit, don't play anymore but this one should be my last release until May