Unlocking Legions - Upcoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triad

Legions Developer
Even if you like it or not 90% of the people prefer Cod/Battlefield/Halo over any other small game such as Legions.
This is true since most people just want to play what their friends play and they don't want to take the time to learn and become skilled at a more difficult game where they will get raped constantly for a significant amount of time (at least, this is how it was when I started playing since I couldn't kill anyone and I thought Anti_Kryst was hacking since he was so accurate haha). Any 12 year old can go play Halo and kill a few people, but there's a good chance he wouldn't even get a single kill in a good game of Legions. I showed the game to a friend of mine the other day, and he could barely make it to the other base. It's amazing how far everyone has come since they first started playing Legions (which is a problem in a way since the gap in skill is huge).

WhiteHawk

This is true since most people just want to play what their friends play and they don't want to take the time to learn and become skilled at a more difficult game where they will get raped constantly for a significant amount of time (at least, this is how it was when I started playing since I couldn't kill anyone and I thought Anti_Kryst was hacking since he was so accurate haha). Any 12 year old can go play Halo and kill a few people, but there's a good chance he wouldn't even get a single kill in a good game of Legions. I showed the game to a friend of mine the other day, and he could barely make it to the other base. It's amazing how far everyone has come since they first started playing Legions (which is a problem in a way since the gap in skill is huge).
This statment is so true and you will get raped by the more skilled players even after u play for a long time .....id say ur skill needs to be more PRO for this game!!!!

Mahidhar

This statment is so true and you will get raped by the more skilled players even after u play for a long time .....id say ur skill needs to be more PRO for this game!!!!

I don't think you gotta be more PRO at this game to be able to call yourself above-average. For the general gamers out there, this game is "weird", in a sense. First of all, there's the FPS-Z part of it, where you not only move your mouse on the X and Y-axis, but also the Z. And secondly, while you do aim, you constantly have to keep moving and adjusting yourself to aim better/stay at a certain distance from target.

This might require skill do to pull of, but doesn't mean that this game requires you to be "special" or something from the start. Right now, the movement part of this game is so natural to all of us that sometimes we even forget that we had a problem with it, when we're out teaching the basics to newbies.

GReaper

Grumpy
Locking this thread due to the off-topic replies which have little to do with the original post.

Once we're ready for testing, I'll create a new thread for it - however this is no ETA on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.