The Netfix and its Impact on Legions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, most of that i actually understand, ... *runs off and crys 'cause he just remembered he's a nerd*

Good update, i can't try it out 'till tomorow, but i will first chance i get!

linerider64

371.jpg

Dacil

You heard it here first: Netflix is coming to Legions. Soon you'll be able to watch movies and TV shows on-demand on the wall of any given base during those down-times between cappers.

Great post Babeline. <3
I KNEW IT!!! hahah better not be makin fun!

eldermimmmi

Wow, it's amazing how much time, money and work ppl. investigate into legions. I love you!
( So now i know why i have only 30 ping ;) )

Darklord

Private Tester
I didn't expect the fixes to be all that noticeable, but they most definitely are. Bravo, Mabel. Bravo!
You would be truly stunned if you actually felt them; as it is, people are coming back after 9+ months of not playing and just back in out with the fixes already there, so they don't get the whole effect of the change. It was unbelievable going, a few weeks ago, from having the old netcode to the new stuff. Hell, it would be interesting to make a test channel with the old stuff just to show how very much things change.

RisingSun

Private Tester
0810_002_A_720300_A_NTC.gif
I agree with Bugspray lets do this... we even get a free trial and a convinient "click here" button.
lol Good work guys.

Esuke-L

..find it quite odd that I understood all of that..heh..anyway, Thanks for the explanation Mabel & thank you again Dev Team for all you're work to bring us the beginnings of a better legions =)

BugsPray

Legions Developer
You're probably misunderstanding the netfix. The SG server is having some issues separate from the fix.

Mabeline

God-Tier
I think Shazbots have always been in Germany.
The IA hosted deds (shazbots) were in London. Greaper's servers (previously LegionsPlayers, now shazbot.eu) have always been in germany.

The fix does definitely make your listed ping go down by 15 or so, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.