Team Registration and Clan Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thRomance

You could make another username with only 'Romance', or you could keep your 57thRomance and just disable the clan tag. Alternatively you could go the 57th57thRomance route (though, personally, I find that a little weird.)
GReaper told me that as of now, the forum accounts aren't linked to the game accounts, so we'll have to sign up for the game separately. I could just leave out the tag when registering so I can enable the clan tag later, right?

Fixious

Test Lead
It wasn't a financial success, Mabel. Therefore it's a really, really bad game. All of its features are crap and will ruin Legions.

This is all very simple.

Disci

Old man
I'm glad Tribes will never live through Legions! It's a bad game, dead and should stay that way! :mad:

LOL, This is what has been screamed out over legions for a long time good to know the new team has there act together good job guys!

~Death.....Now you see me, now your dead...

Love the new features :D
I look forward to seeing this in action.
Hey, maybe I'll create a clan after all.

Edit:
I Do have A question.
There's obviously a character limit for a players name, and presumably there's going to be a character limit for clan tags. Could we ask what those limits are?

Karnage

Private Tester
Oh man, now this is a good idea. Cannot tell you how relieved I am that this is being implemented.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
There's obviously a character limit for a players name, and presumably there's going to be a character limit for clan tags. Could we ask what those limits are?

No specifics at this point regarding clan tag length or what characters will be allowed. I'll keep pestering old man GReaps for specifics.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
This is great! As somebody who's starting a clan, I'll need to stay on top of this, but I'm getting really excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.