Team Registration and Clan Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Sweet now I'll know who to stay away from, and I didn't know we were getting new features on launch, great work

By-Tor

Private Tester
VERY COOL! This will go along way towards promoting teamwork and the 'Team Concept' in general! Thanks guys!

Shisk

Nice, no more name confusion

Question: Can you choose the color of the tag and what about other ranks than Leader, so the leader can create other ranks with less powers for managing and so.

theGrindLab

Heck yeah! I had been asking IA about this long ago and posted the same question here a week ago or so. In fact, this is more advanced/useful than my concept. Loving this!

I am really happy about this future. I see kind of the same system in Browser games like Tribalwars, travian, The west,... and it gives more clarity and overview.

The only negative point I have ever found in these kind of systems, is that better and famous people get tons of invites from clan leaders. So wouldn't it be a good idea to give players the posibility to block those messages (if you haven't already done that)

57thRomance

NICE!
Just one question: What will happen in the case of a person who's username already includes the tag (me for example)? Will I have to make another username with just Romance to prevent the clan tag from showing up twice?

NICE!
Just one question: What will happen in the case of a person who's username already includes the tag (me for example)? Will I have to make another username with just Romance to prevent the clan tag from showing up twice?

Yeah i was wondering the same thing because i didn't know if i'd have to put my name as Neohobo or just hobo =/

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Question: Can you choose the color of the tag and what about other ranks than Leader, so the leader can create other ranks with less powers for managing and so.

I'm thinking it'll likely be one static colour for the clan tag, which Seymour likes (no Rainbow text!). Unsure about 'lesser' Team Leaders, I'll see if I can get an answer to that.

The only negative point I have ever found in these kind of systems, is that better and famous people get tons of invites from clan leaders. So wouldn't it be a good idea to give players the posibility to block those messages (if you haven't already done that)

Good point. Maybe some sort of 'Team Request Block' feature could be implemented if this becomes a common issue.

NICE!

You could make another username with only 'Romance', or you could keep your 57thRomance and just disable the clan tag. Alternatively you could go the 57th57thRomance route (though, personally, I find that a little weird.)

Status
Not open for further replies.