Share Your Experience

Xtreme

shaska's bff
I'm depressed. I feel guilty for not thinking twice about signing up for beta testing. But I can't do anything about it now.

So please do me (and anyone else that hasn't tried the game yet) a favor and share your experience of what it was like to play Legions for the first time in a long time :)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Since this is not the final build by any means, there are bugs. However, Legions is of course wonderful to play and you'll have your chance to join in for the final release.

UUAllACE

It was beautiful. I'm extremely rusty though, so i got a little (lot) pissed. The only glitch that bugged me was the lag spikes everyone has been getting, which isn't too bad. Just a useful excuse for my crap playing skills. They only have 4 maps up at the moment:Moonshine, Zenith Cauldron, Frost byte and nivious or something like that. They reduced the light trail your character leaves behind so you can barely see it, which made me shad :.c But oh well its pretty great c:

UUAllACE

WHAT?! NOOOOOOO@!!

Btw when you say lag spikes, do you mean in a server where you ping 20-80 ms, or do you mean a server where you ping 100+ ?

I don't think it has anything to do with your ping, and I wouldn't know since I never had ping issues. But when your playing, it's like you hit an invisible wall and you go from 100 0r 200 mph to 30.

You need to enable them in the Options menu.
Oh, i never saw that. Thank you buddy!

theGOAT

its great just how i remember, but it is not the final release, it still has problems, but in my opinion there are minor, my major one was that in a game or two my healt and energy bar dissapeared
but the game its great.

and sorry for ask this but i dont remember what is llamaing somebody told me that, and Idk what it is.

Disci

Old man
and sorry for ask this but i dont remember what is llamaing somebody told me that, and Idk what it is.

You grab the enemy flag from their stand without any speed. Mostly done by those who are just standing around the stand waiting for flag return. It's strongly discouraged but not bannable action. Llamaing is fine when their capper is about to cap or you are sure you can make back to your base without getting killed mid-field.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Curiosity: What's the speed threshold at which point a llama grab turns into a regular (non-OD) grab? Is it anything over 88mph?

Devined

Id say anything over 88 is fine, but you will still probably have people angry at you for not pulling at 150+.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Perhaps there should be a condition that if the opposing team has your flag and is less than, say 30% of the length of the map away, it says you e-grabbed it instead of llama'd it.

Disci

Old man
Nah, nice set of farmed turrets takes care of them. Untill then it's only a pub and people should tolerate llamas anyway. Play PUGs if you don't like it.