Download Quarry_UE

Caputalis

If your new you probably never played on this map, because it was removed long ago.
I reworked it a bit, now has a better looking re-textured terrain. more inventory stations, and new stations in the two side valleys. I gave the map 4 random space sky box texture to spice it up..

download http://www.mediafire.com/file/gv3yu10yzmz5h6a/Quarry_UE.zip/file
screenshots http://www.mediafire.com/folder/72h5udy1k9o4b/screenshots

Installation Instructions
-------------------------
To Install, just place the Quarry_UE.zip in your \Legions\game\ folder.
or what ever folder you run your game from..
No need to unzip it..

I am using my client-side graphics transformation pack, that's the reason the bases have different textures... Its in in the forum for download...

0aubi7c4e8t7miwzg.jpg

Last edited:

Caputalis

Never lost, I have all versions of this game on multi hard drives, and custom files, and have the old legions editors too. I wonder what server mod or client-side mod, it would take to bring this game back to life?

Armageddon

Teapot
So who is Jack Hemphill and how does he have FELT and all versions of Quarry but no one knows him..?
No mod can save this game, no reboot no remake etc will restore it to 2008. The tech is 11 years old now and visibly dated, we need Legions 2 but that is more of a pipe dream than Legions coming back to form.

Jello

Contributor
So who is Jack Hemphill and how does he have FELT and all versions of Quarry but no one knows him..?
No mod can save this game, no reboot no remake etc will restore it to 2008. The tech is 11 years old now and visibly dated, we need Legions 2 but that is more of a pipe dream than Legions coming back to form.

Will there be a mod that can save this game? Can a reboot restore it to 2008? Is the 11 year old tech visibly dated? Will we ever get a Legions 2 or is it more of a pipe dream than Legions coming back to form?

Find out on the next episode of Legions Overdrive!!

Fixious

Test Lead

It's Defender. To be honest I don't recall how he got his hands on it originally.

And it really wouldn't take a lot to make it like 2008. Getting that playerbase back, on the other hand...