Public Test

skypredator

Triad told me in a post on the announcement OP that you'll have to configure your settings to have it show up on the list. Lil_Maniac and Seymour have posted the IP to type into your internet address bar and the port to forward to. You can find these in the OP. :)

Also, what have you changed? I'm rather curious.

Royalty

The Aussie
If you're behind a router, it's up to you to figure out how to port forward properly.

There are always dedicated servers up and running for this reason.
I've portforwarded properly, however people still can't see my server.

Triad told me in a post on the announcement OP that you'll have to configure your settings to have it show up on the list. Lil_Maniac and Seymour have posted the IP to type into your internet address bar and the port to forward to. You can find these in the OP. :)

Also, what have you changed? I'm rather curious.
I did the IP the 192.blah thing i did it but it doesnt show up the page it says that the page is not avaible or doesn't exist and i modded the script wich is change BroadCast=False; to true.

Application-1

test bester
The IP's posted are not always the ones you need to use, they can be different.
If you want to know your IP you must open your command prompt, you can do this by opening run. Then type in CMD. Then a black window should pop up and you should type in ipconfig. Then somewhere between the lines that appeared should be your IP not hard to find. Then use that IP in your browser.

GReaper

Grumpy
Source port randomisation is the other issue here, as the master server expects your the source port on your outgoing packets to be the exact same port which the server is listening on - which isn't the case.

I've managed to set my own router to randomise the source port to see what can be done, it'll take some time to investigate.

Skutki

The IP's posted are not always the ones you need to use, they can be different.
If you want to know your IP you must open your command prompt, you can do this by opening run. Then type in CMD. Then a black window should pop up and you should type in ipconfig. Then somewhere between the lines that appeared should be your IP not hard to find. Then use that IP in your browser.
http://myipaddress.com/show-my-ip-address/

-.- tell them to run around their room twice and to do a backflip beforehand too, application.

GReaper

Grumpy
Post the make of your router, the model number, and version number if you're having issues hosting - and I'll see if I can find documentation for the settings. Make sure you post all those bits of info - or I can't help.

Chances are you'll either have to disable source port randomisation, or put your computer in the DMZ (but beware of the security implications of this).