Public Test = Lag City

Arch

Legions Developer
This is what happens. No, that's not the video jumping, that's my ping having a *dancing* heart attack. Happens every time this public test crap is enabled.

Arch

Legions Developer
I <3 how your internet speed is faster than 53% of American.
It's usually 20 - 25 mb/s. Gets sketchy around this time each year.

Lol yea and he complians about lag.....what a troll
My ping is normally 50-70 on the live servers. Every time the mods choose to open up public test option my ping increases in detrimental amounts. No matter it be on the public test part or the live servers. I get crazy amounts of lag and huge lag spikes.

So, you're saying that public test is lag city, yet the video you've posted is on a live server?

If you've got lag issues, follow the instructions in this thread.
It's on a live server because that's where I'm getting the insane amounts of lag. As well as on the public server. The lagging occurs when the feature is enabled. So as soon as it's turned on I get lag on the live and test servers. It's happened every time one of these tests is enabled and I've posted and all you guys do is send me to the pingplotter thread. If it makes you happy I will try the ping plotter and post it but the thing is is that this only happens(and has happened every time) when you guys open up the public test servers. It is perfectly fine when they are off.