PUB TEST - ALL READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryst

Private Tester
For the players we have active, testers and players alike. We all need to play the PUB 1.4 Test server more frequently. The bugs are minimal, the cores are amazing, the fights are fantastic.

Its going to take our SMALL community of Legions players to make this work. We have to supply our dev team with bugs and balance issues discretely so that we can push forward with the changes that are needed to push forward with the success of Legions.

Many of us disagree on certain aspects of the game, but we need to know also what aspects of the game we all AGREE with.

I'm all for more games on pub test servers on a regular basis to see how cores, weps, and balance issues resolve themselves. But we need the WHOLE community to start playing TEST more than LIVE. Let me be frank. The LIVE Legions server is all but dead. Do you want to have a dodge core? Shield core? Regen core? Ect. Ect? If you want to play the furture of where Legions is going, start playing more Test 1.4 and leaving feedback. If you can't leave feedback on forums, at least others ingame hear you out and reports get sent up the branches.

I remind all of you... Those who only play Live Hotswap servers are not helping this community or the game evolve. The patch is coming, and we need the feedback to support the changes, regardless if its "OP" or "UP"

If you care about Legions, (as I know you all do) we all need to start playing (Test) more and help the devs get this patch released. Asap.

I don't know about everyone else, but I want my dodge core in action.

Royalty

The Aussie
So true! But:

1. http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/public-test-missing-people.4999/
2. Legions community is stubborn. Some of the spoilt low-pingers are bitching about sniper rifle. Whiners I tell you. (If they really don't like it, play PUB test more, and refer their opinions to the devs).
3. They are all too scared of you and your pro use of dodge core :D.
4. No offense to you, I think you are an amazing player, but please don't make a thread which consists of a title in caps lock.

Thank you.
Now start playing PUB Test guys.

k e v i n

Private Tester
i do enjoy playing legions, so usually i'll just join a server that has people playing, whether it be NA, euro, or asian servers. i really do think your right though kryst, but royalty also hit the nail on the head
Legions community is stubborn.
i think one idea (it may not be a good one) but temporarily shut down hotswap maybe? then hopefully the low pingers who always complain would be somewhat forced to to play public test for their precious low ping they love so much, hopefully speeding up the feedback for 1.40 ( i myself like my ping, 60'ish on hotswap, but i don't like to complain when i go to other higher pinged servers) just suck it up?

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
This thread was made because he knows that the community is stubborn. It's better than not doing anything.

He has read the other thread too.

Pure4Pwnge

i do enjoy playing legions, so usually i'll just join a server that has people playing, whether it be NA, euro, or asian servers. i really do think your right though kryst, but royalty also hit the nail on the head i think one idea (it may not be a good one) but temporarily shut down hotswap maybe? then hopefully the low pingers who always complain would be somewhat forced to to play public test for their precious low ping they love so much, hopefully speeding up the feedback for 1.40 ( i myself like my ping, 60'ish on hotswap, but i don't like to complain when i go to other higher pinged servers) just suck it up?
I think that's what bugs was hinting at a little bit ago..the possibility of shutting off hotswap servers just to force public test.

Homingun

Last I checked, players love to test and have fun with new content in any game. Lets just blame it on the players/testers being stubborn or ping sensitive.

BugsPray

Legions Developer
Last I checked, players love to test and have fun with new content in any game. Lets just blame it on the players/testers being stubborn or ping sensitive.
I think they're referring to people like this one guy (I forget his name) who simply will not playing in public test because the sniper got nerfed.

Armageddon

Teapot
To be honest if it wasn't so choppy when playing on pub test i'd be there but it seems like anytime Live and Test run at the same time we get a choppy mess on PT. Myself I'm going to play where that choppiness isn't, legions is my free time and for a lot of people it is. So why spend the only downtime some of us get in a choppy game.

stefygraff

Private Tester
More pub test servers please, like 4 pub test servers and only 2 live servers, and the live servers should hold Blade run only

Status
Not open for further replies.