Post your pictures here!

Heartsong

Strife's gonna be jealous

Strife doesn't need to be jealous, he's swimming in dead deer.

As an aside, I've had my family has had an '01 Escape since it was new off the line and have never had it break down.

Edited for proper continuity. I had a leased '06 Fusion that worked fine through when we returned it and took over the '01 Escape when my parents bought an '08 Escape for themselves.

Brand loyalty, motherfuckers.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Nice souped up Pontiac Sunfire!

pontiac? sunfire?:eek:

look up "99- 04 Roush Mustang"

its not original though... I will probably drop a bigger motor in it or put in these twin turbos i had sitting around for almost a year.... each turbo could pull about 200 hp at about 8psi oh that would be fun:D

Apcizzle

that a fiesta? looks like a M&M bite size candy;)

lol but seriously with way gas prices are i bet that thing gets at least 40 MPG
Exactly... i was very close to getting a subaru impreza wrx but the price, insurance and gas mileage just was not practical. The fiesta helps me in each one of those categories... wasn't the color i wanted since i did want the "blue flame" but it is what it is. Nonetheless, i'm happy.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Why do people spend thousands of dollars on guns, clothes, and equipment just to get 1 kill every 5 years? Why don't they just drive around in a humvee.. if they want they can mount a .50 for ultimate ownage!

Redvan

Private Tester
pontiac? sunfire?:eek:

look up "99- 04 Roush Mustang"

its not original though... I will probably drop a bigger motor in it or put in these twin turbos i had sitting around for almost a year.... each turbo could pull about 200 hp at about 8psi oh that would be fun:D
haha, i know ;) I just always hated that body style of mustang... looks like a souped up sunfire

U8er

I failed to realize just how dirty that mirror was prior to taking the shot, dayum.
RKOeD.jpg