Apcizzle

my whip lawl
250732_1787255716357_1088460009_31537753_3371999_n.jpg

And this is before i shaved
photo4yb.jpg

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Fix Or Repair Daily

this statement is so true lol, but hey i take care of my stuff and don't beat the hell out of it.

:confused:
At first I thought Pure's car was a DeLorean and I was like ":O COOL"
Then I saw it was a Mustang and I was like "Lol Ford."

haha so wait you think a delorean is better then a ford? cty

my whip lawl

that a fiesta? looks like a M&M bite size candy;)

lol but seriously with way gas prices are i bet that thing gets at least 40 MPG

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
At first I thought Pure's car was a DeLorean.

this was the previous body kit... stupid fiberglass

stangsouped.jpg

I saw something in corner of my eyes in mid-day running in the yard that looked like two dogs. It was during rush hour and on a busy road. I hit both but they were somewhat alive still.. that is until a hot girl cop shot them lol. It was near death experience as the deer nearly went inside the car, i was lucky because i had my duffle bag in passenger seat and blocked most of the glass that sprayed me... just cuts on my hand. Funny thing is i hit another deer month(TO THE EXACT DAY) prior to this accident in my other car, which was reason i was driving my mustang anyways.

stang_roof.jpg

If you look closely you will see theres two custom choppas in this guys body shop that he put together... one of them is custom steelers bike and the other is god father... he also has scarface but wasn't there at the time.
Theres also the lambo hinge lying on the floor there.. two weeks of adjusting them and when the body kit was put on they would hit the sideskirts everytime... sucks:(

stang_torn2.jpgstang_torn1.jpg