Ping issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

RisingSun

Private Tester
hotswap.legionsoverdrive.com1.png :(
My ping has been 150 in Hotswaps lately and im East Coast. what does this all mean??
Edit- No Wifi, Has Cable

Gheist

King of all Goblins
100% packet loss on hop 2, directly after your router? Well, that doesn't look too good. ;)

Try running the test again, at different times of the day, to see if that's a persistent problem.

RisingSun

Private Tester
100% packet loss on hop 2, directly after your router? Well, that doesn't look too good. ;)

Try running the test again, at different times of the day, to see if that's a persistent problem.
New to this kinda stuff. This is me at normal ping 55-70 avg.not lookin much different. It seems my ping gets higher the longer im in legions, which i think that could relate to packet loss
hotswap.legionsoverdrive.com4.png

GReaper

Grumpy
2nd hop is absolutely fine.

It's possibly a slightly congested link between Hurricane Electric and our providers network. Not much you can do about it I'm afraid.

RisingSun

Private Tester
There is no problem with that. Just wanted some knowlage about the situation i have always had weird times where i start this seizures of either lag or ping spikes.
Ty for the help

For some reason, not only I, but more than 10 players have reported lag. I played this for almost a year now and like a week ago there's been @ what RisingSun said, "seizures of either lag or ping spikes." did you guys do something dif or what?

RisingSun

Private Tester
Skepsis reported high ping as well. I told him it was a server thing. but its not like its 340 ping or anything

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Could just be congestion over the Christmas break, and that everyone is off on holidays.

GReaper

Grumpy
If other people are having problems then perhaps they can create their own threads instead of you reporting their problems.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.