Old Legion Players

fatboy

I also miss Sniped, the kid was hilarious.
I can imagine him returning all deep voiced and normal, which would totally defeat the point of having him around. (after having gone through puberty)

Snooks

Here I am.
Here is Crash: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/members/crash7800.122/
My parents have completely shut down my gaming career, so no one sees me in-game anymore. Only lurking on the forums. :(
To be 15 again... I feel your pain.

Hey everyone. Can't wait to get back in the game. I was forced to start playing Tribes1 again. Kudos to the community for bringing this back. Love it, wish I noticed earlier. I hope to make some serious contributions in the future.

Disci

Old man
To be 15 again... I feel your pain.

Hey everyone. Can't wait to get back in the game. I was forced to start playing Tribes1 again. Kudos to the community for bringing this back. Love it, wish I noticed earlier. I hope to make some serious contributions in the future.

Many of us played T1 again after the short break from Legions we all had. It's really better that you didn't notice it earlier since now it starts to look like a game again instead of just a shell. Cool stuff is coming soon™.

Tribes4ever<3.

MJ1284

ronshytheking.

Then again his soul lives in numerous Pub grievers even to this day.

... Curse you ronshy!
emot-argh.gif

Siantlark

The real Acepro777. I don't think he came back since I've heard noone call me a hacker. :(
Surprising how you would miss something like that.
Somewhat off topic but it does relate to your post. Some idiot was walking around ingame claiming that an aimbot was made for Legions and everybody good used it.
Which was weird.

Disci

Old man
Surprising how you would miss something like that.
Somewhat off topic but it does relate to your post. Some idiot was walking around ingame claiming that an aimbot was made for Legions and everybody good used it.
Which was weird.

Good stuff. It is possible, tho. But people have to realise that some people are just good without any doping.

Siantlark

I did a search on Google and haven't found any. (I wouldn't use em I promise! I like being nooby!) So the guy seems to be very adept at wasting time on Google.