Old Legion Players

AnimeObsession

Honored Hero
Anyone remember those people in IA who aren't in L:O anymore? I remember a person named LegoCondoms a while back ago. :confused:
I remember him he was an old friend and was really good, my user is the one i use today
wink.png

Vox

tank093.

As for Mapubare, he returned (or at least someone pretending to be Mapubare, right down to acting like him) for a short while then was quickly devoured. He tasted like fish.

:confused: who devoured him though, thats the question

Buhlitz

there was also a guy on .cm that was from australia but a great up and coming capper with a great personality, I can't for the life of me remember his name but I do believe it was two words or something with an -. Unknown do you remember? He wasn't around that often.

Freeman

RAYTANG
there was also a guy on .cm that was from australia but a great up and coming capper with a great personality, I can't for the life of me remember his name but I do believe it was two words or something with an -. Unknown do you remember? He wasn't around that often.

I remember someone by the name of unknown0. Was an intern I think.

Outlawl

Macabre

Jd-fx3, blitz
smile.png
. He was from England too

phanakapan

Private Tester
i actually do sort of miss sniped (why? i don't know)

how can all you newbs forget the almighty king of the pubs: SoulHarvester