New Test Server in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahidhar

I get 120 ping in your Japan, and 60 ping in my Malaysia. Funny how people say such things.

I get about 160 ping, by the way.

yami

Private Tester
the gods are punishing japan for letting legions come to their shores. some things just aren't meant to be...

the-champ

I am praying that Singapore server that's coming up next week goes on good for most of the Asians and stays on -.-,because i lag very badly in the Japanese server...

Royalty

The Aussie
I am an Aussie and i usually have a 300+ ping in US servers. I usually get 170-250 in Jap, which for me is really good.

Let me just put it this way..... When i try to catch the flag it doesn't go through me!!!
And I can ma!!!

I'm loving Jap:)

the-champ

Then it's most probably something to do with your connection. Try restarting the modem or something. If your on Wireless, try wired.
Nothing to do with the modem etc and i use wired.Problem is with my connection and if Singapore server(which will be on for test next week) isn't maintained,i ll have to change my ISP again.:)

I am an Aussie and i usually have a 300+ ping in US servers. I usually get 170-250 in Jap, which for me is really good.

Let me just put it this way..... When i try to catch the flag it doesn't go through me!!!
And I can ma!!!

I'm loving Jap:)
170-250 ping and you love it?,okay 170 is decent.
BTW,what was your ping on Singapore server???

Karnage

Private Tester
It probably has to do with the quake and the tsunami but I have noticed that ping is very unstable and can fluctuate by up to 100. This has happened to several people.

Immanent

I have mixed feelings for SG:
pro - I have good ping and can chainwhore everybody down.
con - Less people will play due to their ping

BestCharmie

It probably has to do with the quake and the tsunami but I have noticed that ping is very unstable and can fluctuate by up to 100. This has happened to several people.

That happened to me. My ping was 170 then for some reason after a few hours, it went up by a hundred. Earthquake disruption, breaking stuff? I dunno.

Immanent

Champ, If you read what GReaper wrote, we may be able to keep both servers up, IF we had sufficient donations...

Royalty

The Aussie
Nothing to do with the modem etc and i use wired.Problem is with my connection and if Singapore server(which will be on for test next week) isn't maintained,i ll have to change my ISP again.:)

170-250 ping and you love it?,okay 170 is decent.
BTW,what was your ping on Singapore server???
300-400 on Singapore it was rubbish

The Singapore server will be an upgraded one to what we all played on previously which will potentially give many lower ping so dont write it off yet people!

Status
Not open for further replies.