New Reticles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
The great thing about these is they are actually centered where they should be, unlike all the previous ones.

All look pretty good.

But when I saw the Sniper Rifle I was like "wut", but you guys must have tested them in-game so I'll give it a try... you guys HAVE tested them, right?

Daphinicus

Private Tester
They should already be! Just let your patcher download the newest versions of the ret files (keep in mind, if you're using custom rets and have those files set to Read Only, they won't download).

Mabeline

God-Tier
Love the CG, RL, and GL. 10/10. Great job!
The sniper may look silly, but it's actually a really nice reticle. I could have made one that matched the exact style of the others (with the dot in the center being the same as the others), but all the one I tried came out looking like garbage. When I caved and made the simple cross I found it very nice to aim with. Fiddled it a bit until it was a decent size then called it good.

JDog

Sweet. I had a problem on Gorge where I would aim up and I couldn't see the ret... NOW I CAN :D

BestCharmie

The sniper may look silly, but it's actually a really nice reticle. I could have made one that matched the exact style of the others (with the dot in the center being the same as the others), but all the one I tried came out looking like garbage. When I caved and made the simple cross I found it very nice to aim with. Fiddled it a bit until it was a decent size then called it good.

Yea. It first seemed silly. First time I saw the four rets I was thinking:
Thinking: "YES A GREAT RL! WOOT! Nice CG...:O GREAT OVERHEAT BARS! YEA! The GL looks simple...would work for me great. Ehrm...a second rocket reticle? ._.? Did they forget laser again?"

I read the stuff below...Err, laser?

If I were to rate:
RL = 98/100 - A little big(ger).
CG = 99/100 - Plainly love it.
GL = 97/100 - Less visibility for me :/
LR = 92/100 - Eh, probably modding it would make it 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.