New HUD! need help from coders

Nem

I would suggest on using matching layer styles. All three of the panels look like they have a different style.
you are right, they have different blending options, right now i'm adjusting the "weapon select container" to match the panel in the right.

Reith

very cool! keep up the nice work! and as the guy said for the layer styles, if you didn't know just right click layer "copy layer styles" and click on the next layer you want it to match and right click and "paste layer styles" it actually took me awhile to know that was there, so just in case you don't!!

Reactions: Nem

Nem

very cool! keep up the nice work! and as the guy said for the layer styles, if you didn't know just right click layer "copy layer styles" and click on the next layer you want it to match and right click and "paste layer styles" it actually took me awhile to know that was there, so just in case you don't!!
Thankx mate! i appreciate any advise, Photoshop is one of the best programs that i used in my life!

Bestking

hi everyone this is my "3D hud" that i been working on, i have used Photoshop to get it done
but now i just got stuck, because i have no idea in how to modify the CS files.
any help it's pretty Welcome. ( original-PNG 1280 x 720 px )
LegionsHUDNEW-NEM.png
All this is excellent, once its out, i will use it. But 1 mistake is alpha is not alfa.

Nem

i'm still trying to make a 3D engine to make this work, but it's really hard and it's gonna take time.

thanx mate,
cheers up! si, si, si:)!