<BugsPray> national treasure dlc confirmed
you're welcome

Application-1

test bester
<BugsPray> national treasure dlc confirmed
0pYuOtQ.gif

Royalty

The Aussie
The game in general is a mix of T1 and T2 and has less directional control than T:A.
As somebody who has never played either T1 or T2, can you guys explain/clarify this if possible? I though Legions had high directional control compared to T:A? Or am I misinformed?
On the physics, it runs with 50% inheritance.
Is Legions inheritance 100% ? I know Rockets are from memory, but what about general movement?

Looking forward to an actual official video, might me a while though...

Last edited:

Defender

"The team made it clear that they will support community-made maps. They will likely not support mods due to the non-trivial amount of effort required"

No mod support, but they are open to custom maps.:rolleyes:
This will not be a vary successful tribes inspired game, modding is a must!
I thought the engine they are using was vary mod friendly.

Last edited:

Royalty

The Aussie

Dismissing a game before it is even released? I am all for no mods to be honest. I like a uniform game, I feel that modding really does segregate the playerbase too much. Some players choose set of game physics over another for example. This scenario contributed to the death of T:A.

I don't see any need for mods. Sure they're great for small games, such as Legions, which had low developer support, but 'Project Z' will likely have many individuals working on skins, weapons, vehicles, maybe even custom character parts. No need for mods at all.

OldFormerPlayer

"The team made it clear that they will support community-made maps. They will likely not support mods due to the non-trivial amount of effort required"

No mod support, but they are open to custom maps.:rolleyes:

What do they mean by "They will likely not support mods due to the non-trivial amount of effort required"?

As in, they won't put any effort into making mods because thats time and resources wasted, but will allow it because it could be done by community members who make mods for others...

OR

It simply won't be available to change any aspect?

OldFormerPlayer

Dismissing a game before it is even released? I am all for no mods to be honest. I like a uniform game, I feel that modding really does segregate the playerbase too much. Some players choose set of game physics over another for example. This scenario contributed to the death of T:A.

What's wrong with mods? In certain games, it's awesome.

In some games, it works fine, like World of Tanks. But I'm going to take Legions for example since everyone here has played it. Modding the colors of your skins or jet won't be changed on your end. I'm all for client side mods.

Fixious

Test Lead
As somebody who has never played either T1 or T2, can you guys explain/clarify this if possible? I though Legions had high directional control compared to T:A? Or am I misinformed?

Is Legions inheritance 100% ? I know Rockets are from memory, but what about general movement?

Looking forward to an actual official video, might me a while though...

You will need to use your jets to move in the air, instead of simply holding a directional key to move in that direction. In T1 and T2 you couldn't change your direction at all without using your jets. From the sounds of things you'll be able to move around in the air without using jets but not nearly as much as Legions.

As for inheritance, yes, some of the weapons in Legions have 100% inheritance. Rockets in Legions use 100% forward inheritance and 25% side inheritance. But not every weapon is the same, so whether or not every weapon in Z will have 50% inheritance is unknown at this point. To the curious, navigate to live\server\game\dataBlocks\weapons to check each weapon's inheritance value (under //velocity. 1.0=100)

I pretty much doubted there'd be mod support, but had a bunch there might be map support based on what Mabel has said. Better than nothing I guess.

Fixious

Test Lead
There's a chance we'll see some stuff once PAX ends (today is the last day).

Glad to hear you liked it. Just in case anyone who played the demo is reading this, please feel free to share your thoughts on Twitter, Reddit, Forums, etc!

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported us and to all you guys reading this in anticipation.

P.S. Make sure you guys stay tuned to our Twitter feed at the end of PAX! ;)

If not, then yes I'd agree. No images/videos would be really dumb but not unexpected given how development has gone so far.

stefygraff

Private Tester
I dont care about looks, i just care to see something, shoot yourselves (Wild and Moro) for having no clue. All we get is worth nothing if we cant have sneak peaks. If you dont like sneaky peaky, well the, *dance* you.