Meeting for Asian and ANZLA communities

Karnage

Private Tester
I would like to recommend that the Asia and ANZLA communities get together for a meeting to discuss how we can approach the server problem. You are all welcome to use the 57th Teamspeak (having our own server means we can create a separate and private channel for the discussion). How about this Friday at 9pm Seoul (GMT+9) time?

I would like to suggest also that we just make it that time. There will always be people who can't make it and if we start trying to find out what time is best for everyone we are going to be going back and forth for ages.

Server info: 64.34.171.212 Port: 9994 Pass: justice

Daphinicus

Private Tester
This is a very good idea and an important step in understanding your value to each-other. If I've got my math right, it's a 7:00 A.M. meeting for me; I ain't promising anything, but I'd love to be able to make it.

Get on this, folks. This game is an act of love from the community, and you guys are the community.

the-champ

tongue.png
sorry,i just come online,play legions and go off,idk anything about teamspeak or ventrillo etc..thus,i don't have a mic etc. to communicate,anything wrong in a meet in the 'webchat'??,section,which is strictly restricted to Legions??,because i am willing to donate and would want to participate in the discussion.

Karnage

Private Tester
Champ, honestly, if you are going to play this game in any serious way you need to get TS. You have been playing for at least two years now. Saying that you don't know how to use it is simply unacceptable. Ask me if you need help. More often than not you are not the sort of player who thinks as a team player and this is (IMO) because you don't use TS. Teamspeak and other voice programs are what make the difference between people who know how to work as a team and those who don't and so, in the spirit of the game, let's stick to TS.

Karnage

Private Tester
:p sorry,i just come online,play legions and go off,idk anything about teamspeak or ventrillo etc..thus,i don't have a mic etc. to communicate,anything wrong in a meet in the 'webchat'??,section,which is strictly restricted to Legions??,because i am willing to donate and would want to participate in the discussion.
Perhaps you could download it and just listen in and type...

the-champ

now i joined the server,but whenever i type it shows insufficient permission...............and i also see Legions Overdrive section there -.-