Long Term Stats [Mod Development Journal]

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
lol.

Also, as we wind up for alpha and beta testing, I've created a dedicated forum for the mod for things like bug reporting those on the mod team and artists as well as those in the alpha and beta when they are chosen should register as well as anyone else that so desires.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
LTS is now accepting beta applications. Head on over to the dedicated thread for more information :D

If you have not done so, please send in your applications by midnight tonight EST (5 AM GMT).

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Fallen Development is now working on who will be in the beta and who will not. So far, five of the x applications we have received have received movement from at least one member.

@Other FD People: need your votes on this...

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
lol in college there are these wonderful things called finals. ;) Anyways, I've got a series of family visits this week and early next. After that, development should resume.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I personally can't think of any bugs we haven't yet fixed so I think the remaining work is adding a notification of something and completion of the art, but as Enryu said, LICL is taking priority right now. We still have our betas testing to see if there are any remaining flaws. :)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Well, yesterday I found a troubling exploit where LTS could interact with demos improperly, leading to infinite stats which we'll work on fixing; shouldn't be too difficult. We're also going to try to do some forwards compatibility while we wait on the art guys to finish up.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Exploit fixed, dynamic server lists added, and auto-checks for new updates complete.

Now for the art...

EDIT: updated OP

Royalty

The Aussie
Guys...
I'm necro-ing this post because you guys really put a lot of effort into this, and it would be a shame not to see it through.
SO START WORKING!