LODC

Poponfu

Lead Developer
qpMACFR.png

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
I'm gonna play the part of the annoying gamer....

Spacebar should be play/pause then speed up be "+" and slow down is "-"? Feel like it would be easier to use....unless spacebar brings you back in the game?

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I'm gonna play the part of the annoying gamer....

Spacebar should be play/pause then speed up be "+" and slow down is "-"? Feel like it would be easier to use....unless spacebar brings you back in the game?

You are using + , F9, f10, f7 and f8 lots, pretty much the entire time unless you really screw the path up. Its nice having them close together. I guess 0 can be play/pause and +/- for speedup and slowdown for logic's sake though >->

edit:updated image

Last edited:

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Well that control scheme would be a nightmare for me to use with a 60% board. Are these rebindable?

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Hotswap test for LODC is up. Next pug night you guys will use a separate exe so we can test on that build/server. If all goes well, I will use the best moment in said pug demos to make a tutorial on this thing and release it!

Do not bother connecting if you have not been given the testing exe.

Last edited:

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I stumbled upon something today to give us seek(forward) capability during a demo playback. It was there the whole time, just never exposed for use in scripts or used in this way ._. Well.. better to have it now then never!

\o/ Gone are the days of laggy and lengthy fast forwarding to get to a moment. Set a demo bookmark during game now and instantly seek back to 20 seconds before that moment when viewing the demo of the game.

Last edited:

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Huston, we have a very hacky rewind ! I messed up the recording and sound is just a tad off.

(almost)instant seek to bookmarks and moves, does not matter if they are behind you in the demo any more.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I got the preview path working again today. I added in something new to it: It colors it self from black to glowing green depending how fast the camera is moving. This is super useful for quickly editing once you get to know this thing.

A6a62JY.png

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I made this quick test from last nights pugs. Were some great games.. stygian 2016, neverforget

There a few bugs that popped up with a real game's length. Nothing big though, I am still going to try to release it by tonight. If not, Monday.

Last edited: