Lets play a fun little game with injury and loss!

Armageddon

Teapot
So last year at this time i rolled my 2000 Dodge Durango 2.5 times, Today i bought another 2000 Durango.

Old:
59590_10151058276182583_1094254749_n.jpg

New:
526768_10151237571290685_1828854911_n.jpg

The last durango lasted 2 months before i totaled it.
So lets take bets on how many months and how many rolls this one will do.

Durango #1: 2months / 2.5 Rolls.

My bet for durango #2

6 Months / 1.5 Front Flips

Winner gets 2 kids and a wife!

*Keep in consideration i drink a lot and drive too fast.

57thEnryu

6 mo / 3.5 rolls / 1 fence

and the prize should be the wreaked up durngo, cuz *dance* your not gona need that anymore

Armageddon

Teapot
and the prize should be the wreaked up durngo, cuz *dance* your not gona need that anymore

Sounds fair but how about the wife and kids and 2 wreaked durangos since i still have the other one. might be able to build something fun with the leftovers.

Armageddon

Teapot
hmmm can't find the pix now, she had instant action in marker on her cleavage a few years back. I'll look for'em.
So-So looking, not my best catch but she puts up with my *chocolate cookies*.

Back to bets, if i find one i like i'll go for it. :)
So far sey's is likely because of my rural surroundings and Sins because of my hate of church and other accepted cults.
YOLO

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Pretty sure Gheist saved the photograph (he always describes it in detail when the topic comes up).

You must've really liked that Durango to pick up another one. I'll admit, it's one badass'd looking minivan!

Reactions: Sin

Armageddon

Teapot
Dayum.
How fast were you going?

I was only going about 55mph when i hit the ice then turned side ways and hit dry pavement. Thats what caused me to roll.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Pretty sure Gheist saved the photograph (he always describes it in detail when the topic comes up). [...]
While the second part (in parentheses) isn't really accurate, the first part is indeed true. Just found it in the depths of my IA archives. Scary stuff in there...

And yes, I stumbled upon this thread by searching my name. Guilty!