Legions Weekend - Trying to Attract Players from T:A

Royalty

The Aussie
Im one of those T:A players your trying to attract, I gotta say...I like this game a lot. I saw your post on reddit and decided to check it out, 3hrs later its 3 am and Im starting to get the hang of going fast. Everyone on the server I joined was really helpful and cool...even when I totally TKed our flag carrier just before he capped the enemy flag. This game is a blast and I'll definitely be playin more this weekend.
It only gets better mate ;)
Trust me, many of us have stuck with this game during its highs and lows for nearly half a decade, through the shitty ping, server issues, development issues.
But we're also still here, and that's saying something about how great this game is.

Dino

Also half of the members I've spoken to have said that legions is a lot better than tribes and that they much rather come and play legions instead of tribes, so that was great to hear. Yesterday we nearly had 24 people on a server, and that was only the first day of the legions weekend so I think a lot more people will come ;)

Kryst

Private Tester
Hopefully players understand Legions has a small community, and we are trying to grow. So servers wont all be full 24/7, Mid-day and evening times are best. If you enjoy the game spread the word, but dont be discouraged if servers are low pop early on!