Legions Returns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYPD219

So happy to see this game come back!

Let me say hello to everyone.

I was a LONG time old school Tribes player. Things were never the same for me in gaming until Legions appeared. Man I was a little frustrated with Instant Action for going **POOF!** and then there went my Z axis game again!

But this totally makes up for it. :D

I look forward to MA disking a lot of people again. I am happy you guys are including the skin content that I BOUGHT. lol.

The voices will be missed, but oh well.

Can't wait and I look forward to being an active forum and community member.

WOOT and SHAZBOT!

NYPD219

MJ1284

Just some random player named MJ something...

Grr, that devious guy is ALWAYS one step ahead of me... I'll get him yet
emot-argh.gif

luiscm97

thanks i was waiting for it like months i used to played it before and i stoped playing dont remember the reason and one day i said ill like to start playing and then i saw instant action was in manteinance and i wait for like 3-4 months thank i really want to play it please.

EliteIII

YEAHAW :D :D :D Legions comes back <<<<<<<<<<<<<<3
I love you legionsoverdrive team :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Fireblasto At last ... after 7 months ...

lol it came to me like 1-2 years.....

Forestriker

It's been a bitter 7-month wait. In the mean time I had some fun on quakelive but it was not the same... like every time I wanted to move fast I'd remember the jetpacks and rocket jumping that was missing there. But this time the old good shooting times will be back.. :)

nightside

wow! just yesterday i read about the IA, really really glad that you guys are going to bring legions back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.