Legions Overdrive Trailer?

-Zero-

wt about the videos on video contest will some of them not be put for trailer?
uuuhhhhhh? i don't know yet. my ideas are different for this video. this video wont be about duels and gameplays. this video will be more of showing the game i dont know how to explain my self but if you join you will find out and see how this hole video will turn out.

Try the facebook group.
i dont got friends from legions or channels from legions. on facebook so if you can post it on facebook so those friends that play legions will know. that be great help i guess.

guys if you guys going to answer the question please just answer once. don't choose. yes, no, maybe and anytime. all at once just choose one and make sure you stay with that answer because you guys get me confuse. i don't know if you guys want to join or not. thank you

Immanent

-Zero-

Join here: http://www.facebook.com/LegionsOverdriveCommunity
and start posting :)

Oh yeah, you should get a mod/dev to change
"What to join" to "Want to join?"

Why do you do what he exactly told you not to do -_-
yes that's why i said i just noticed it.. sorry i cant change it anymore. i dont think so.

I have experiences with AAE, 3DS Max, FL Studio. If you need a help tell me.

Note: I have done a lot but good luck with camera movement!
send me an email need to talk.

-Zero-

i seriously thought people here were mature enough to take this a little more serious but looks like some people just like to bother. you know i feel sorry for those people because i know they been bother before so now they feel like bothering people too. but EH! only the people that really want to help around will show up to the records and behave and the only ones that has been behaving and helping around are lumpySausage, Dobson77, F4wkes, pullute, Fixious, Vybez and Etc. the one that has really helped has been Deadguy. thank you. and thank you to all those that respect.

That's a bit rude. I for one am looking forward to this trailer.
will you like to be part of the video? and i dont bother say anything back to those that disrespect other people because i feel sorry for those people. and its internet its not like they saying it on my face where i can really make them cry. but EH! i just ignore them.

RedInk

FYI- don't even like baseball i went last night because it was 4th of july and they were gonna throw fireworks. and i said going to the dodger because i was really going to the stadium of Dodgers not going for the Dodgers lolzz. and i know they lost lol i was there.
Fyi-I love baseball. And I look forward to your trailer:)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
You still haven't said a single word about what you're actually planning. Besides it being awesome and the bestestest ever. So?

-Zero-

You still haven't said a single word about what you're actually planning. Besides it being awesome and the bestestest ever. So?
HHHMMMM. cant really explain it. i will need to show you. and get some examples from you on what to put on the video.. and i need video editors too so i can tell them how i want it.. Gheist if you can write now we can go inside a private game and show you want i am planing on this with all the people and the angles of the cameras.. you know?

ok i jst found songs that i will put on the video i hope you guys agree with this songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW1jivvdPSw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Su4zkLIcg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBqtkcZu8AQ&feature=related
and i am still looking if you guys got any ideas of songs to put post them and i will check them out.

MJ1284

i seriously thought people here were mature enough to take this a little more serious but looks like some people just like to bother. you know i feel sorry for those people because i know they been bother before so now they feel like bothering people too.

Will you like to be part of the video? and i dont bother say anything back to those that disrespect other people because i feel sorry for those people. and its internet its not like they saying it on my face where i can really make them cry. but EH! i just ignore them.

Gheist has a point here, if you're seriously considering about making such video you have to tell us more than "It's gonna be awsum LOLZ!", it looks ironic when you state "i seriously thought people here were mature enough to take this a little more serious" afterwards.

While I don't consider myself as worst grammar nazi on the forum I still find it hard to take it seriously when peepol wrait all sentencce liek this lol!
I hate to sound like a prick but...
a) seeing that your sentences are hard to read/poorly phrased
b) you haven't said a word what you've planned/you haven't given us any clue what you've had in mind
c) you like to toss LOL in middle of sentences for no reason
makes me question how seriously you've thought of it and how competent you are as "director" of this film. That said, once you get something to show off what you're aiming at you'll probably get more people interested and willing to sign up.

For example, take a look at link that Fireblasto posted:
http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/global-community-movie.1234/#post-20413

See much trolling in that thread? See how much effort Binswees put to his OP (original post)? See how well Binswees stated what he has in mind? See how many people are interested?
All those questions are related to one another.

-Zero-

Gheist has a point here, if you're seriously considering about making such video you have to tell us more than "It's gonna be awsum LOLZ!", it looks ironic when you state "i seriously thought people here were mature enough to take this a little more serious" afterwards.

While I don't consider myself as worst grammar nazi on the forum I still find it hard to take it seriously when peepol wrait all sentencce liek this lol!
I hate to sound like a prick but...
a) seeing that your sentences are hard to read/poorly phrased
b) you haven't said a word what you've planned/you haven't given us any clue what you've had in mind
c) you like to toss LOL in middle of sentences for no reason
makes me question how seriously you've thought of it and how competent you are as "director" of this film. That said, once you get something to show off what you're aiming at you'll probably get more people interested and willing to sign up.

For example, take a look at link that Fireblasto posted:
http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/global-community-movie.1234/#post-20413

See much trolling in that thread? See how much effort Binswees put to his OP (original post)? See how well Binswees stated what he has in mind? See how many people are interested?
All those questions are related to one another.
uuumm.. ok. well i dont got the skills to do that in the first place. second what clues you want. give me examples. and i don't see clues of how the other guy playing his either.. its just a non explainable thing. you need to be there to have the idea. do you understand this phrase now.

stefygraff

Private Tester
good luck with this! :)

Also little suggestion from an outsider: if your planning to make a very cool video, pick the right songs, not just epic noises, a rock song will go very well with legions, the game must look like pure action, not some mystery movie >.> ^^

Shattered

Alright you guys are being invited to the LEGIONS OVERDRIVE TRAILER 2011. I need around 15 or more people to join. massive video ever. this video will represent legions a lot. If I can get deadguy, Shattered and other video developers that be great they will be great help. but i still need all you guys that will want to join the video. This video will start to record on the 7/8/11 (channel i still don't know, if i can get guys that can enter the private channels that be great) till 7/15/11. if you want to be part of this trailer. comment something and I will put you on the list. thank you for reading this. I hope you guys will participate on this 2011 trailer. this video it is just to honer those people that do everything just for us to have a great game. (Hint. start telling me if you want to join and pass this word around the more people i get the better it will be. NOTE> this is a non profit video.) THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Maybe I should join this movie. Only problem is that im working on my next legions movie, so i have to decide between my video and yours. :D
But umm... How do i send the footage? (if im joinin'?)

mario