Legions Overdrive Trailer?

-Zero-

Alright you guys are being invited to the LEGIONS OVERDRIVE TRAILER 2011. I need around 15 or more people to join. massive video ever. this video will represent legions a lot. If I can get deadguy, Shattered and other video developers that be great they will be great help. but i still need all you guys that will want to join the video. This video will start to record on the 7/8/11 (channel i still don't know, if i can get guys that can enter the private channels that be great) till 7/15/11. if you want to be part of this trailer. comment something and I will put you on the list. thank you for reading this. I hope you guys will participate on this 2011 trailer. this video it is just to honer those people that do everything just for us to have a great game. (Hint. start telling me if you want to join and pass this word around the more people i get the better it will be. NOTE> this is a non profit video.) THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Disci

Old man
Good luck. I'll see closer to the date if I have free time for this. My vacation is over by then so I might have pressure at work more than usually.

mario

I have experiences with AAE, 3DS Max, FL Studio. If you need a help tell me.

Note: I have done a lot but good luck with camera movement!

Disci

Old man
Bins is producing T1 movie atm and I haven't seen him playing Legions in a while. That would be in months actually.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Bins is producing T1 movie atm and I haven't seen him playing Legions in a while. That would be in months actually.

I'm just saying that this kind of things need to be well organised and a load of people saying "I'm in" doesn't help this fact.

Disci

Old man
Blue disk gonna be the least important part of the movie. It's gonna be something no one has done to the game ever before. ;)

Synista

I'm just saying that this kind of things need to be well organised and a load of people saying "I'm in" doesn't help this fact.
Yes it does. It means that he can gather a team who've dedicated themselves to work with... and it's a trailer, not a movie.

-Zero-

Yes this is just a trailer. If I only wanted to make a video I could have just recorded anything and post it but I want this to be really really really awesome video. I hope this video goes bigger than anything. I will appreciate if you guys can spread the word and ask people to join this video. It will be great if we can get 20 people on the video. I am so looking forward to this. If you guys feel like joining and being part of this video then please put your heart into it.

Note: I don't want people to be messing around trying to be funny. I want this to be done on a one day tape or at least to get everyone organize for the next day of recordings. I will thank you so much if you get people in here. Here is the thing if you guys get people here in this video and the guy that you guys got in here put ur name on the comment saying you invited him here, your going to be part of a greater thing on the video. I will make sure you stand out on the video. But anyways thank you guys so much for joining. Please tell me if you guys want to join so I can be sure how many people and so I can write your name down. The faster the better. Good-by. I will be checking in later on. Please spread the word.

-Zero-

Blue disk gonna be the least important part of the movie. It's gonna be something no one has done to the game ever before. ;)

THANK YOU. THIS VIDEO JUST GAVE BE AN OTHER IDEA. I WILL NOT COPY I SWEAR.

How anyone can post in this thread without mocking this kid is rather confusing to me.

I guess you are just acclimated to posts like this in here and don't even think twice?
HUH? and sorry for the caps and if you mean by that that i am not thinking twice well i thought of it for a long long long time and think of it since legions overdrive. came out.

I have experiences with AAE, 3DS Max, FL Studio. If you need a help tell me.

Note: I have done a lot but good luck with camera movement!
HHHHMMM yes if you have great experiences then i will need you for sure.. i got the ideas and the hole setups but i don't got skills to make the video look professional

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Yes it does. It means that he can gather a team who've dedicated themselves to work with... and it's a trailer, not a movie.

Ever heard the quote "Too many cooks spoil the food" ? I'm just highly doubtful that ZzZero_xX will be able to organize this effectively (No hating on him) but I feel that a guy who writes with caps lock will be unable to do this.

-Zero-

Ever heard the quote "Too many cooks spoil the food" ? I'm just highly doubtful that ZzZero_xX will be able to organize this effectively (No hating on him) but I feel that a guy who writes with caps lock will be able to do this.
me too lol. caps lock make it stand out. eh! my point.

-Zero-

ok i am out now i wont be checking till tomorrow. got to go to doger's game and coming back till 10 or more.. but bye cya all// spread word.

Immanent

Alright you guys are being invited to the LEGIONS OVERDRIVE TRAILER 2011. I need around 15 or more people to join. massive video ever. this video will represent legions a lot. If I can get deadguy, Shattered and other video developers that be great they will be great help. but i still need all you guys that will want to join the video. This video will start to record on the 7/8/11 (channel i still don't know, if i can get guys that can enter the private channels that be great) till 7/15/11. if you want to be part of this trailer. comment something and I will put you on the list. thank you for reading this. I hope you guys will participate on this 2011 trailer. this video it is just to honer those people that do everything just for us to have a great game. (Hint. start telling me if you want to join and pass this word around the more people i get the better it will be. NOTE> this is a non profit video.) THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Try the facebook group.