Legions: Overdrive Summer Extravaganza Sign ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apcizzle

then what happens when 4 solid players are put on one team and another team just has medicore players that have no captaining experience. Or anyone with a mic for that matter. We need to organize it and make it fair by having people who know the game, know how to captain and pick players fairly.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Yes it will happen, imo it will be nice to randomize it 2-3 times, and after that let the captains swap between the teams. :) saves time and it will be easy to make the teams even in a small chat :)

Battelstar

I saw there was a few threads about having a tournament... but they weren't going any where so as community manager i figured this would be a good first thing for me to do on duty.

plus, random teams will make it more fair i believe and actually more fun because you get to play with people youve never played with much.

I like this kind of tournament here but I'd also like to see the clan tournament. For sure are some clans better than others, but who cares. The clan tournament (which shaska and ucan were going to start) gives you the possibility to play with your friends to have fun. Our clan for example knows that we won't have any chance against good clans like In7 or 2N, we would probably lose every match anyway atm, but for us it would be a good practice to become better and it's in my opinion more fun to play with your friends/clan instead of playing in random teams.

So, I like this kind of tournament, it will be fun, but please don't let the clan tournament die :)

RisingSun

Private Tester
WTFFFFF! where is Rising D: i have no idea what the rules etc. are but its a list and im not on it!!!

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I'm truly interested in partaking. Hopefully nothing will come up between now and then. Also I'm working on getting a new mic, so if I can get that straightened out by then I would like to try my hand in shoutcasting if you need guys.

Yami with a mic ? :eek: Next , Phan might even get one !

Also , I would like to participate Apc.

Status
Not open for further replies.