Legions: Overdrive Summer Extravaganza Sign ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poiuyt580

Dates are posted. I'm going to stick with those until i hear otherwise... but i don't see there being any problems.

And i just posted in the other thread about TS3 requirements. Basically i would love for everyone to be in teamspeak for the event.. even if you dont have a mic (highly recommended), but if you have problems with ts3 open at the same time, just be sure to be in contact with your captain for times of practices/matches through email, forums, phone.. whatever.
Ok, guess I'm out then, due to the ts3 issue and dates

Battelstar

I'm in and would captain if needed.

I'm in but confirm this when I know the date. Also I can't use TS3 when playing. For some reason it lags the game for me. Unplayable and no reinstal helped me. So if someone has a solution for me I'm all ears.

Mumble ;) I maybe can get a (euro) mumble server for free.

lil_maniac

in such occasions you can either put someone else in charge of the money OR you can donate to legions for server upkeep ;)

I guess i could donate haha :D
Also, would eu teams have to go against US/Asian teams or is it in continent divisions or whatever?
cos my computer is being really crappy at the moment and i dont think it would be able to handle being in a different server, the only way i could play would be to restart legions about 20 times throughout the game haha.

Apcizzle

yes it'll be mixed teams. Once signups are over, all the captains will get together and pick one by one out of the pool of players.

57thRomance

If I can get Leegunz on my new Macbook which I have yet to get, I'm in. If not, then no because I'll be in Martha's Vineyard (if we do have it on the 20th and 21st).

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'm in but confirm this when I know the date. Also I can't use TS3 when playing. For some reason it lags the game for me. Unplayable and no reinstal helped me. So if someone has a solution for me I'm all ears.

!mumble

No srsly, if you're on my team I'll get the details and we'll go on the legions mumble server.

And with that said: Add me to the captains list.

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
I'm in. Might want to shoutcast though, that sounds fun and my voice is super schmexy
How do we donate? I'd put a couple bucks in.

Fixious

Test Lead
Please donate to the cause and help support the cause. All donations will go to the final prize money! Remember, there is no entry fee to this tournament so all proceeds will only benefit you in the long run
wink.png

Donate by sending $$ to paypal: zackspapa@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.