Legions Overdrive Player Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thEnryu

Ok, so player awards for the community of legions players. Best HoF, best Capper, most underrated player, most overrated player (winner is shaska XD), etc.

Nominate a person and say what ur nominating them for (make up your own category if you want) we'll vote on the nominees later.

Please note, these are in game awards, not community awards so no best troll (tho we know who wins that one)

[nominate]

S

shaskie

GRMFPGMRGONRG NRNEGR

Best HoF: Sin
Best Capper: Jicker
Most Underrated player: idk
Most Overrated player: CtrlAltDefeat

:)

stefygraff

Private Tester
Pullute= Best player ever

Riptack= Best chaser

Karnage= Best HOF

Unleashed= Better noob Romanian than me!

BadPox= Crazy sniper and LO

MJ= Legendary

Mario= Chainwhore ffs!

Stefygraff (me)= Crap PC

I can keep this going all day long! ;) Truth is that we all know who the decent players are, and we do respect them(less or more) we don't need to award them for being good at their favorite game :)

Also:

Jordan wins everything. For without him you are all lost.

/thread.

Solid

Private Tester
Application-1 = Worst HoF
Dobson = Biggest Boob
Badpox = Big boob
Maniac = Boob
FireBlasto = Biggest Moob
RiPTaCk = Big Moob
Anni = Moob
Stefy = Biggest cleveland steamer
Ripper = Big cleveland steamer
Xtreme = Cleveland steamer
SynistaJay = Best rapper (Also loves pokemon)
Battlestar = Silent but deadly boob
Pullute = Mexican landslide (suggested by App)
xfeight = cleveland tornado
Fox = too cool for legions :cool:

Bestking

Best HOF = Karnage as he is amazing even when playing at 200 - 300 ping in EU servers.
Best Chainwhores = Pullute/Solid as they are amazing with the chaingun.
Best Mid air _ Rockets = Don't get pissed off but IMO its 3lionz .
Best Mid air _ Grenades = JickerJacker as he pulled off a Grenade Mid air montage with almost no rockets.
Best Cappers = RiPTaCk/Dobson as they are insanely good when capping.
Best Snipers = Badpox/*Fireblasto* as they can snipe like nobody else.
Best Allrounder = MJ1248 as he is Legendary and his playing style is unique, whilst others are mainly the same.

Community - Forums
Best Developers = All of them as they have shaped the game as it is now.
Best Moderators = Jordahan and Fixious for their participation in the forums
Best Allrounders _ Developer = SeymourGore for his hard work and sometimes giving us a sense of humour.
Best Allrounder _ Moderator = Jordahan as he gets the job done and dusted whilst a few others don't do anything(That much)

So there you go, my opinion on the best people for the LOPA(Legions Overdrive Player Award), and my reasons aren't that spectacular. Please don't kill me in game for not mentioning your name.

Vox

*looks at first post and sees shaska as most overrated player*
seems_legit_jpg_Meme_Lolz_1-s552x414-301471-580.png

Delpicy

All our regular HOFs tend to be very good, I'd be happy to get any of them on my team. Same goes for snipers. I'm not a bad sniper myself, but I was spoiled with the low ping on the old illnois servers and now can't handle the 100 ping on the texas ones haha. As for the rest, we have a great well rounded community of pros as well. Yeah, no real answers here. Plus, much of the people I consider legendary don't play anymore, unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.