Download Legions Overdrive Modloader

RedInk

When I had an idea very similar to this I imagined it to be ingame! Being able to go from main menu of L:O to clicking browse and opening a mod from the forums or from your desktop. Do you think you could ever recode it into the game?

3lionz

Legions Developer
Updated to 1.2

When I had an idea very similar to this I imagined it to be ingame! Being able to go from main menu of L:O to clicking browse and opening a mod from the forums or from your desktop. Do you think you could ever recode it into the game?

To expand on my reply, i'm not sure of the use at the moment. This app is more a one-use per computer program. Unless there was a HUGE amount of mods, like minecraft for example, I do not see a point of choosing a limited selection of mods in game.

xlr8434

lion how to you change the location track tor because its in the corner that the core activation thing is mind helping me?

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
lion how to you change the location track tor because its in the corner that the core activation thing is mind helping me?
Kevin had the same problem, might help you out too.
is there a way to position this lower, because my core thingy blocks the top part

%this.setHudElementPosition(%index, 10, 10);
Mess with these lines to move it. If I'm correct, its coordinates according to that line start at (10,10)

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
when i typed that in to the admin thing its didnt work
You arent supposed to type it into the admin command, go to this directory: Launcher/Legions Overdrive/mods/autoexec/Tracktor.cs
Open up the tracktor.cs file in notepad, and edit this part of the script:
%this.setHudElementPosition(%index, 10, 10);
Mess with these lines to move it. If I'm correct, its coordinates according to that line start at (10,10)

k e v i n

Private Tester
lol yea i did have that problem.....but i set mine to 10, 70....but for everyone it's gonna be different
and hopefully u got through with ur problem, since voltage is so awesome to help u

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
lol yea i did have that problem.....but i set mine to 10, 70....but for everyone it's gonna be different
Yeah, different because it depends on your resolution, so I suggest you experiment a few figures to get the perfect position for the hud.