Legions: Overdrive Community Video Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I feel like there should be a clarification - previously made videos cannot be accepted (it's not fair, and most art/film competitions I've heard of don't allow you to submit previous work). A level playing field is the only fair thing.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I feel like there should be a clarification - previously made videos cannot be accepted (it's not fair, and most art/film competitions I've heard of don't allow you to submit previous work). A level playing field is the only fair thing.

This isn't a super serious competition or anything, so I don't mind if previous videos are submitted. With that said, only newer videos will include the new maps, gameplay changes, and Seymour might be more impressed by a more recent video because of it!

Pure_Entity

xzzxxz

This isn't a super serious competition or anything, so I don't mind if previous videos are submitted. With that said, only newer videos will include the new maps, gameplay changes, and Seymour might be more impressed by a more recent video because of it!
Like mine on (the old) sleepwalker

Pure_Entity

Hye :), will we by any chance know whose videos have been shortlisted to be picked for the site, or will we only find everything out after the 1st of J
uly?

Status
Not open for further replies.