Legions: Overdrive Community Video Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool idea. Can you give us a timescale for this contest? I'm not really sure if we're talking about days, weeks or months...

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
But didn't seymour say no nudity?

images

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Group or Indiviual effort?

Yar, don't see why not. We're looking for informative, quality videos here. Just note we may not be able to acknowledge all of the 'actors' and will likely acknowledge the main 'director' himself/herself.

Hueman

Here is a quick vid with absolutely no effects. I think it portraits the gameplay rather than my vid skills.

Can I post a link to some one else's video for suggestion? I would take no credit for it of coarse, but this vid is my personal favorite. I wont post till I get permission.

This is one of the ways that we can get the game out to people. More people will make Legions a LOT more interesting. I don't know if this is one of the ideas you devs are working on to increase population in Legions, or just to have fun with an event that just dawned, but this is certainly a big step.

Let's hope we can get a lot of videos onto Youtube :]

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Can I post a link to some one else's video for suggestion? I would take no credit for it of coarse, but this vid is my personal favorite. I wont post till I get permission.

Sure, but give them an opportunity to post it themselves first. If they're hesitant, tell them not to be so shy!

Is there a prize?

Seymour's admiration and having your video featured on the site! Perhaps Seymour could mail you out a stinky sock of his if you really want something.

poiuyt580

Sure, but give them an opportunity to post it themselves first. If they're hesitant, tell them not to be so shy!

Seymour's admiration and having your video featured on the site! Perhaps Seymour could mail you out a stinky sock of his if you really want something.
Only a sock :(
But Seymour's admiration on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.