Legions intro video.

Mahidhar

Not to sound rude but the voice should be one of the developers'. They are the ones making the game and it's theirs to represent. The video and all ideas regarding it can be contributed from among the community.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Not to sound rude but the voice should be one of the developers'. They are the ones making the game and it's theirs to represent. The video and all ideas regarding it can be contributed from among the community.

The developers are always encouraging the legions community to help the game in any way possible, like how they made legions completely modifiable. Think what you might think, but the devs are code monkeys, not voice actors.

Fixious

Test Lead
Voice over should be done by someone who is active within the community, and knows the game. Whether that's a developer or not isn't an issue, imo.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Voice over should be done by someone who is active within the community, and knows the game. Whether that's a developer or not isn't an issue, imo.
The developers are always encouraging the legions community to help the game in any way possible, like how they made legions completely modifiable. Think what you might think, but the devs are code monkeys, not voice actors.
JORDAN, THE MOST ACTIVE COMMUNITY MEMBER WILL DO IT.

Application-1

test bester
For those that want to give the voice over a shot go ahead. The text is there, just talk in a normal paste and if it is good i will make it a whole.

Mots0311

You guys all have friggin ADHD, a good topic comes up and you all ruin it by getting sidetracked by talking about unimportant ideas. Its like this, certain people know the little tricks on how to excel at legions and they dont want it to get out. A good "how to" video would even the games up a bit for slow learners like me. Videos on how to chase or HoF would be great. Yea an intro video about the game and its concepts would be nice too but as mentioned before any real promotions on Legions is held back until the Devs are ready to launch into mainstream, something that is understandable.

Buckles

As someone entirely new to Legions, even playing *Tribes: Ass-End* competitively has helped me very little in getting a hang of this game. If a few videos came out, one that shows a basic overview of the game, and maybe even a few short ones giving a bit of an example of each role and effective ways to play it would be EXTREMELY helpful. If I can help in any way (unlikely), let me know.

I'm attempting to get the Aus community a few more numbers from Ascend. At the moment, there's about maybe 10 who are reasonably interested, and a few videos would probably help the ones who don't know much how to do things, and probably bring in a few more. I'd love to see a scene for this in Aus.

EDIT: Dammit, I need to read post times more. Apoligies for the thread necro.

k e v i n

Private Tester
as soon as i saw the total time, i exited:oops:

As someone entirely new to Legions, even playing *Tribes: Ass-End* competitively has helped me very little in getting a hang of this game. If a few videos came out, one that shows a basic overview of the game, and maybe even a few short ones giving a bit of an example of each role and effective ways to play it would be EXTREMELY helpful. If I can help in any way (unlikely), let me know.

I'm attempting to get the Aus community a few more numbers from Ascend. At the moment, there's about maybe 10 who are reasonably interested, and a few videos would probably help the ones who don't know much how to do things, and probably bring in a few more. I'd love to see a scene for this in Aus.

EDIT: Dammit, I need to read post times more. Apoligies for the thread necro.
old, but same stuff still applies

found here
http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/legions-capping-skill-and-other-videos.703/