Legions International Competitive League - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixious

Test Lead
I have updated the OP with, what I think, is the most up-to-date bracket info. Bold=captains. 5150 is out, while Shaska and Fire have joined Drunken Rage. You'll have to remove 5150 or redo the Challonge page. A simple captains meeting on TS3 would be preferable to get things rolling (discuss maps, rules, schedule, etc).

57thEnryu

Ok, I missed that, but if they were dropping out they should have removed themselves from the brackets instead of just saying "were out"

then again its shaska, what should I expect....

Ok, seeds shuffled and its started again. and seriously, apologies I am busy right now with work, I'm checking in as much as I can

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I thought they said postpone it....

US fianls finished right? We still have exams for the next month and to be honest me and my team rarely play legions nowadays with the eu servers constantly being dead. We can't really play catchup.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Okay so I'm pretty sure the things started so we should get the first two rounds done by next Sunday. If I'm right then it should be:

First Week:
In7 vs LAAD- Frostbyte Zenith
DR vs ET- Frostbyte Zenith

LAAD vs LA- Zenith Fallout
DR vs In7- Zenith Fallout

We might as well do 2 rounds since not all teams are playing for each week. This way all the teams can have at least one round. We can continue the rest of the rounds next week. So for now this is a good setup.

Get your matches done by Sunday and I'll put up the scores on challonge! gogo

For the sides/ servers lets do In7 and DR picking Frost side and LAAD and ET picking Zenith side. The team who doesn't pick the side picks the server. The same for the second set of matches as well.

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
Wait what? I thought it was one map per week, each team gets to play both sides...
Also, LA not playing week 1? Seems like it would make sense to do one more pair up week 1 (3 matches), instead of just 2 matches per week, and then merging the first 2 weeks. That way only one team will have to play twice for week 1, and every team will get to play at least once, instead of multiple teams having to play twice and one team missing the first map.

57thEnryu

Wait what? I thought it was one map per week, each team gets to play both sides...
Also, LA not playing week 1? Seems like it would make sense to do one more pair up week 1 (3 matches), instead of just 2 matches per week, and then merging the first 2 weeks. That way only one team will have to play twice for week 1, and every team will get to play at least once, instead of multiple teams having to play twice and one team missing the first map.
2 maps, LA has a bye week (everyone will)

57thEnryu

@kissy idk teams schedule it on their own, I havnt even heard any scores

@mukh l2s I have no idea what you are trying to say

Status
Not open for further replies.