LAuth has stopped working

Vustom

I try to Launch Legions using the Launcher.exe and it says "LAuth has stopped working"

... Any ideas?

GReaper

Grumpy
Check task manager to see if Launcher.exe is already running, as this is also an issue if you run two copies of the patcher.

I cant even install it. thats why i made my own thread i thought this was for the patcher.

I've seen something done before, not sure if it would work with this, but if someone were to put their entire directory file for Legions Overdrive into a .zip and email it to me i think it would work the way, or just set me up with their launcher or w/e. i've downloaded it several times after deleting the file, still same thing

Nomad

I'm experiencing the same problem as Utada. I've done everything that's suggested, but it still won't open. I've updated DirectX and .NET Framework, I've run it under administrator and even after all this, I get the same error "LAuth has stopped working". This problem has been posted a few times throughout this forum, and a solution is yet to be found for the problem Utada and I are facing. Is there anything that can be done? :(

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I'm experiencing the same problem as Utada. I've done everything that's suggested, but it still won't open. I've updated DirectX and .NET Framework, I've run it under administrator and even after all this, I get the same error "LAuth has stopped working". This problem has been posted a few times throughout this forum, and a solution is yet to be found for the problem Utada and I are facing. Is there anything that can be done? :(

Ahoy hoy, which program did you use to extract the files from the download? Also, where on your computer did you extract LAuth to?

Nomad

At the time, I just used windows to extract, and then placed it on my desktop. Do I need to use something else to extract it with, and where should I place it?

Nomad

Okay, I'll try that out a bit later and tell you whether or not it worked. (I'm on a different PC right now).

Lunaris

I had the same problem too, and i used to use PeaZip to unzip my files, but once i changed to 7-Zip it worked. Thanks Seymour! :D

Propkid

To make sure: in case of Windows 7 (and i think Vista) by 'run as admin' we don't mean be the admin on the PC but actually run the program with admin privileges. Right click-> properties-> Compatibility-> run as administrator.