kasityolainen's professional leejunz guide

RainPilot

stinky bear
dude_wut_How_to_untangle_your_headphones-s253x320-108282-580.png

Reactions: A2

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
God help us all if new users read this guide and don't realize it's a joke!

As the thread is Legions related, it can stay here in general discussion. If it does become an issue with new players, maybe Seymour will put up a disclaimer in the original post/title or put it in the Off Topic area.

Also, it was Seymour that originally stickied this thread for a day (Seymour thought he was being clever), so hopefully I didn't upset anyone too much by sticky-ing it in the first place! Hohohohoho!

Mahidhar

Why do people have such a serious side to life ? :(

It's not really about being serious at all. I'm just saying that this thread is a joke. And jokes go into off-topic section. They don't get sticky-ed as "Official Guides" in the general discussion thread.

In any case, Seymour's supervising this thread, so there's no need for me, to bother posting here.

Noober

I'm not saying this thread isn't funny. It's hilarious. All I'm saying is that it should be moved to the off-topic thread. For the sake of people who want to become better... :(
but this guide is really the essential thing for a newbye,
i learn how to use DOWNJETS reading this, and now my speed is soooo high!

Immanent, why don't we cut down the attempts to sow the fruit of contempt in threads that lift the heart and spirit with joy and appreciation of one's fellow community member's work.