Do pros what the flag home

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Zero-

Every member of pwncakes sign up at our website
http://pwn-cakes.webs.com/
this clan needs a better website really. i will go thru some tutorial and learn something on how to make some sick websites. and i will make one i learn how to make good website on my computer class but i forgot somethings so i will chek some tutorials before i start making it so. clan look forward to our future website

about the votes.. more people say no way and only 8 of course well it looks like we have more than 8 ppl in our clan. lol tho the name sounds a bit childish our clan rocks. we got some of the best ppl who will soon be pros cuz it looks like that. we will soon start with the hard training and some really really good clan wars. i hope soon the devs make clan war servers so it will be easier to set clan wars.

GrimReefer

this clan needs a better website really. i will go thru some tutorial and learn something on how to make some sick websites. and i will make one i learn how to make good website on my computer class but i forgot somethings so i will chek some tutorials before i start making it so. clan look forward to our future website

about the votes.. more people say no way and only 8 of course well it looks like we have more than 8 ppl in our clan. lol tho the name sounds a bit childish our clan rocks. we got some of the best ppl who will soon be pros cuz it looks like that. we will soon start with the hard training and some really really good clan wars. i hope soon the devs make clan war servers so it will be easier to set clan wars.
You're absolutely right about that. No one take this as bragging but on IA I considered myself one of the best because I was pretty much pro with every class excluding sentinel. I could do a lot of good caps on every map, and my shots didn't miss that often. I've only been playing for a few days and I'm getting some skill back. Practice makes perfect and I've been practicing, so.. we'll see. Also, what do you mean votes?

Seen yu around it would be gr8 to have yu in our clan -BossRoss
Already in it, mate Thanks anyway.

-Zero-

You're absolutely right about that. No one take this as bragging but on IA I considered myself one of the best because I was pretty much pro with every class excluding sentinel. I could do a lot of good caps on every map, and my shots didn't miss that often. I've only been playing for a few days and I'm getting some skill back. Practice makes perfect and I've been practicing, so.. we'll see. Also, what do you mean votes?

Already in it, mate Thanks anyway.
the votes on top of this forum

Thanks but for the clan server wars thing.. youc an just go in private servers. or less we need to send sume funds

GrimReefer

Lumpy, we should start doing training.
Most of our members fall under decent, but decent doesn't make a clan great.
Don't you agree?

[P.S. , I couldn't find your fb. too many people with your name , lol.]

Status
Not open for further replies.