Join Clan Here: PwnCakes

Do pros what the flag home

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pwncakes1ha9.jpg

Pwncakes is a new clan which I made on July 4th of 2011. I am the leader of this clan, my name is, LumpySausage.
I have currently recruited 12 members, which would bring the total
(adding me ) to 13 members. There requirements are the usual. Must be good at Ctf all aspects of it ( chasing HoF capping etc.) and a good duelist. But mostly ctf :D . No matter where you live you can join. I live in Barbados which is in the Caribbean. Our current website is http://pwncakes.webs.com/. It's not complete nor am I sure this is the official one. And if you have xfire or ts3 that would be great. I mostly use xfire.
Remember even if your not so good at legions we will help you and you must be respectful to all team members.
Join PwnCakes today :D

Your friend
LumpySausage ;)

trevor

lol

u can change it

click edit

yoda just updated his tag to IR3

im goin 2 b in cali for 2 weeksleavin 2day so bi

Immanent

I've seen you around, best of luck, however you name is somewhat... off putting ;)
Also, your poll makes abosolutely no sense.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] And the swear words mostly from my voicepack
Insulting other players is insulting other players, just like swearing is swearing. It doesn't make it any better that you've (apparently) gone through the effort of changing your quickchat (manually or by installing someone else's work) to be able to swear and insult even faster and/or more.

Immanent

Insulting other players is insulting other players, just like swearing is swearing. It doesn't make it any better that you've (apparently) gone through the effort of changing your quickchat (manually or by installing someone else's work) to be able to swear and insult even faster and/or more.

Hey hey, I was told to censor mine...

Actually e-e i dont use em to swear e-e this is a clan thing why are discussing this are you guys purpusly trying to prevent mee from getting members o_o

/Criticism

Just saying it would look more appealing if it had some sort of [cute?] cartoon drawing of a cake and, what has it.
I for one like wizards wizards eat pancakes ya know :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.