Iphone ipad and ipod touch app

Who wants it to be an app

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor

Ive been playing on my ipad and ive been wondering. Wouldnt this game be a great app. Im tired of switching off to my computer just to play this game.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Hmm.. Well, to do so would require a lot of modifications to be compatible with the iPad. iPods/iPhones wouldn't be big enough for all the controls. That said, if you disregard the massive amount of work required to do so, I think it could be kinda fun. Unfortunately, Torque doesn't have the same portability as something like, say the Unreal Engine which you can switch between what you're developing for by pressing a single button and it does all the conversions for you.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Hmm.. Well, to do so would require a lot of modifications to be compatible with the iPad. iPods/iPhones wouldn't be big enough for all the controls. That said, if you disregard the massive amount of work required to do so, I think it could be kinda fun. Unfortunately, Torque doesn't have the same portability as something like, say the Unreal Engine which you can switch between what you're developing for by pressing a single button and it does all the conversions for you.

Shush, no one wants to hear your realism. Let us live in a world where converting a game from Torque to an engine suitable for iDevices takes the wave of a wand.

WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA !

trevor

im just saying if the client can make an app for this that would be great. I suck at computers and i have no clue on how to make the game although if you can make it on a windows or mac then you might be able to do it ios succesfully without making it hard to control, on ios. i think it would be great if it works well and it doesnt take that long to make. but if it would be extremely hard to create and or play i would say no then.

trevor

im just tired of having to switch to my computer to play this. and i thought of having this as an app

Bestking

im just saying if the client can make an app for this that would be great. I suck at computers and i have no clue on how to make the game although if you can make it on a windows or mac then you might be able to do it ios succesfully without making it hard to control, on ios. i think it would be great if it works well and it doesnt take that long to make. but if it would be extremely hard to create and or play i would say no then.
What about Android phones and tablets?

stefygraff

Private Tester
Not going to happen... If im not wrong running the game on MAC's is a pain, not to mention android and tablets

trevor

i didnt know how hard it would be to play if it was on a tablet or phone, but if you can make an easy way to play I highly suggest it

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
i didnt know how hard it would be to play if it was on a tablet or phone, but if you can make an easy way to play I highly suggest it
They'd probably need to remove a LOT of the features that are in legions at present. How could you possibly manage even the simple things like aim, ski, or even jet, let alone overdrive, or warp. You'd be an trading immense number of things, legions wouldn't be the same at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.