Iphone ipad and ipod touch app

Who wants it to be an app

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor

go on the app store. Take a look at N.O.V.A 2. if gameloft can make a game that amazing and good im sure the client can make legions for tablets and phones. it might be the slightest bit hard to play but im sure they could manage it.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Then again, with the Legions:Overdrive PC game still in its early stages of genuine development, I dont think taking up such a task would be sensible. Maybe in the distant future.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster

3lionz

Legions Developer
Even if this were possible, I would not want this as a standalone app.

Unless this used the torque 3d engine updates would have to be separate (even in a different language), not to mention being compatible with other versions.

Also, good luck with apple letting you mod the game.
Also, as it would be stupid to have the game mixed as it would be much easier with a mouse, they would be segregated, splitting up the community even more.
Good luck with finding a game, playing on your own sounds fun.

The only thing I would see it as, at most, is a gimmick, and an annoying one at that.
(Also, how would you jet/move/shoot/throw grenade/use core in quick succession, or at the same time?)

I only see one advantage. Zooming in with the "pinch" thing. That it.

[/indepth and unnecessary rant]

D

Doom Of Neroflame

Even if this were possible, I would not want this as a standalone app.

Unless this used the torque 3d engine updates would have to be separate (even in a different language), not to mention being compatible with other versions.

Also, good luck with apple letting you mod the game.
Also, as it would be stupid to have the game mixed as it would be much easier with a mouse, they would be segregated, splitting up the community even more.
Good luck with finding a game, playing on your own sounds fun.

The only thing I would see it as, at most, is a gimmick, and an annoying one at that.
(Also, how would you jet/move/shoot/throw grenade/use core in quick succession, or at the same time?)

I only see one advantage. Zooming in with the "pinch" thing. That it.

[/indepth and unnecessary rant]
throw ipod up to elevate :D when it downjets problem solved no more ipad

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Okay, okay, this is unpossible, too complex for the phone dynamic, this is slowly spiralling out so I am gonna sever the head before i have to clean up troll poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.