Infidelity Clan Launches

Way to point out OUR inside joke, light.. Bahahahah.

Anyways, we're still open to a few more people; However, the roster you see isn't final, since there are people that havn't confirmed that they would like to participate. They only said that they would enjoy being in it. In other words, they are working to aquire TS3.

DKnight556

Can someone please help me with teamspeak. I've used ventrilo but I'm having trouble learning teamspeak cause there are no tuts on it.

Chatty, we will let you in as long as you have a good attitude. So much can come out of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. And please do not spam. I hope you learned your lesson :p Light and I will gladly give you another chance. As for the rest of the team, you will need to apologise for what you did that got you banned from TS3. Further notices will be given to you prior to your return to teamspeak. Thanks :)

@DKnight556, your progress is great so far. We need to hear final words from Holly to see if you are elligible. Even though it is hard to test somebody without private servers, we are doing the best we can to get the most out of our players, with what little time we have until some stranger joins our server and creates another 8 vs. 8 match. I lov eyour attitude and you have some great potential.

I don't want this post to be full of reports, but until we have another source to get recruit information, this is the best we've got for telling recrutiments how good they will be as a part of our team.

poiuyt580

So..someone in vV has admin powerz in Inf website. Anyway, website looks MUCH better than when we first discussed. Good job.

Thanks anyway, Application-1. N3ON was kind to help us out. We're still a fresh clan, and a site was everything we needed to be complete an organized. I guess you can say that he is in vV jsut because he was in there primarily, but he found that some members were not active. We're growing pretty fast, and N3ON said he would like to be a part of this team because we are Active in the Legions community -- and that we needed help on a website ;-)

N30N

<3 Via Victus is into all different games now, I don't think they care about legions anymore

xD I re-wrote it, it should be better and should make sense now ;) Good job on the idea though, Light. I tried not to mess with your idea, just made the grammar readable ;)